Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

A little something left out after the 800/900...

First of all thanks for the 737-800/900 PMDG. I noticed in the 737-600 we now have complete engines when looking out the passenger windows in the virtual cabin. In the previous version only the top half of the engine was completed. Thanks for updating the cabin on the 600. I looked at the engine in the 700 and it's just like before, only half the engine has been modeled. What I'm wondering is was this something that was overlooked??? Seeing as the 600 have been fully completed and most of the passengers windows are closed over the engine (one would really have to be looking to see them anyway), why wasn't they completed on the 700 also??? The 737-700 cabin is a little larger and therefore much easier to see the engines outside. Actually it would have made more since to update the 700's cabin over the 600 because of this reason. All that said, will you guys fix the 700's virtual cabin engines in the future??? I know it's a cosmetic thing but I was just wondering since you took the time to correct this in the 600, why not the 700??? :-hmmm Thanks for wonderful new aircraft PMDG... :-beerchug

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

As far as I know the 600 and 700 models were *not touched* at all during the 800/900 development cycle. I'm not sure how you're seeing a difference. I do know that the plan is to update the 600/700 models to the 800/900 standards in a future patch.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dillon-As Ryan already explained: THe 6/700s were not touched during this addon....However...The "unfinished" portions of the engine that you are seeing are INTENTIONAL.... You are using a virtual cabin model and looking around the interior- and you can see the engines through the window... In order to save polygons- only the parts of the engine that can be seen from the window are added...To add parts of the airplane that are not visible is simply a waste of resources!So....If you view the Virtual Cabin models from the INSIDE as intentioned- you shouldn't even notice. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com