Sign in to follow this  
Guest hoghead

Master caution lights and the system annunciator 800/900

Guest hoghead

During a sharp left or right turn, on climb out, I get an "air conditioning" caution light. This didn't occur with the 736/7.John R. FranklinVictorville, CA

John-Can you give me an idea what kind of bank angle your talking about here?The AIRCON light can be triggered by initiating a descent prior to reaching the cruise altitude in the CRZ ALT window on the pressurization controller...Nothing in there should be bank angle related tho....so i'd be intereted for more details....

I thought the exact thing Rob because I did the this the other day (In a manual turn losing altitude while in climb and noticed OFSHED DES but noticed I was not climbing! (My fault of course)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

the same thing happens to meI havent pinned it down to specifics yet but I have been hand flying the bird a fair bit, mainly circuit work at sydney, san francisco and seattle but get the a/c warning all the time.Now that it may be an issue I will see if I can see what causes it here. bank angle pitch etc.Steve

its the "off sched desc" I simply lowered the cruise alt to match and it went away for me.Gary HayesOsan AB, ROKP4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Guest hoghead

Randy,Did a test flight this morning from LAX to VCV. After crossing PMD FL140 to 6500 vs 700 fpm the "aircond" light came on. I stand corrected. When I first noticed the light I was hand flying the circuit at KSEA banking right on descent. The light has to be something I'm doing wrong. John R. FranklinVictorville, CA