Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

A reguest for PMDG

On the livery download page can you add photos of the finished paints so we can see what the planes look like before we download and add it to FS9. Alot of the paints don't have a photo of what the livery look like.Joseph Feleppa

Click on the specific selection you would like to see. There is a thumbnail picture of the livery.

>Click on the specific selection you would like to see. There>is a thumbnail picture of the livery.>Yes but not on all of them. For instance the Maersk Air 737-700/w stairs, is that the old or the new livery? No photo with it so you can't tell until you load it up. There should be a thumbnail photo with all the downloads.

Guest Paul Heaney

I've mentioned this in the past, and I agree. It would be great to see the livery you are installing, before installing it.

Yep, I was also looking up the ways to see the livery, and all I was able to do was search airliners.net for the photo - which can be btw. really painful if you're just browsing and not looking for one particular livery!I'd like that too! Please, if possible :)

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Hey:Not all thumbnails are absent though, I think it's only the liveries by John T. that have the PMDG logo as a thumbnail (or so it was when I downloaded). :)Daniel P.

Hehe that must mean that every livery I have for the PMDG is created by Mr Travendale ;) Sorry Pete :) I'll get some of yours.Geoffrey BaleanCanberra, AU (YSCB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. All is well!"Pentium 4 2.4GHZ, P4G8X Deluxe with Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet, 512MB RAM, LG Flatron L1710S 17" LCD, GeForce MX440 Millenium Silver, Creative Soundblaster Audigy, Logitech Speakers, CH Yoke & Rudder, Quantum Fireballp AS30.0 - Basically nothing crash hot :)MSFS 2004 acof, PMDG 737 6/7/8/900, Activesky 2004, Flight One Cessna 152, SquawkBox 2.3 w/ guage, ServInfo 2.2, FS AutoStart, FS Real Time, FSUIPC 3.212 (unreg.:()