Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigun

PMDG 737-800/900 Product Updates Released! (29JUL04)

"Your PMDG installation does not require this update, you are already using version 1.1 or newer..."I know that I received from you an update for the radio stack, that I was not able to change the frequency.But, what is the meaning of this? Does this mean I should just leave it as it is, or is it recommended that I reinstall the whole 737? Please don't tell me this :) :)

Guest Wac

I would just like to say thank you for making a truly superb add on, your continued support is fantastic ... :)Looking forward to my fav, the 747-400 ... Woohoo ... :)Regards,Adam.

Guest arj

Is this update also usable in FS2002 voor the 600/700?Arjen

Guest Usscarrier

Hey PMDG- As always a fantastic job!! The work you do is incredible!! One quick question I had, you say no further updates until after the B744. I am just curious if PMDG still has the intentions of doing the BBJ model that was originally advertised with the longer range tanks, HUD, etc. That is the model I was really waiting for, I prefer corporate more over than airline flying. :) I have been using the -700 with some nice liveries from the avsim file library and it works (need to find boeings new dreamliner livery on a -700 without airlines titles for a corporate model)......but you know how it is :)Thanks again guys for the great work you do...now if I could just find a company that flies a B744 as a corporate jet :-coolThanks again,Travis Normandin

Guest Jeff Berman

Thank-you PMDG Team your hard work and dedication is truely appreciated by me....PMDG ROCKS :7 :7 :-beerchug

Hi PMDG-team and Beta testers,Just my sincere thanks to you guys. A great plane even got better today !!!I love that clickable VC in the -600/-700 series.

PMDG_T7_sig.jpg

Guest Luis KMIA

Thanks, Rob. Everything is working great. I wish you the best with the 747 development.Luis

Guest maxmax20

14) CDU Action keys included in keyboard commandsPerfect !!! Thank you, now i can build my FMC on my hardware cockpit. but one question is open. Is there any keyassignment to activate the KBD mode from the FMC, but without this it wouldnt be possible to enter characters from a - z and numbers. Please give me a hint, how can i programm a shortcut for enabling / disabling the KBD mode for the FMC.Please!!!!! please help!greetingsMark

Guest Capt_Static

Just downloaded and reinstalled the updated -600/700 model update and I am pleased that the fuel-panel problem I mentioned last night was addressed. BRAVO!Again, awesome update guys!

Guest Matthew Murray

Hello PMDG, I am not one for shining sunshine up peoples...and I am not going to start now. However, credit to the PMDG Team for all your hard work and excellent customer service. Thank-you for the update; my installation was working fine anyway, it's nice to have the clickable VC int he -600/-700!Matthew Murray,[bR]AVSIM Online,Library Manager,mmurray@avsim.com

Guest B1900 Mech

:-)

Guest DZollner

No, you need the first 737NG (600/700) package before you purchase the 800/900 package. This is clearly stated on the PMDG website.