Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigun

PMDG 737-800/900 Product Updates Released! (29JUL04)

Thanks Captain,Job well done by you and your team. Looking forward to being "first in line" to purchase the new 747.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Downloading them as we speak, thanks for the great products.Nick B.Continental Airlines Virtual 737NG Pilothttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg--AMD Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.2 Ghz (Equal to 2.8 ghz)400W Power supply3x 80 mm Case FansSoyo VIA KT600 Dragon PlusnVidia GeForce FX 5200 128 mb2 x 512 PC400100 GB Western DigitalMicrosoft Sidewinder Precision 2

ThankS Captain Randazzo, we cannot wait for 747-400 PREVIEW :-bluegrab

Thank you! Downloading now...All the best wishes and luck on the 747 project, that it may be finished in short time!!

Fantastic effort! Now you can have a rest before digging in for the 74.Many thanks.

Thanks guys for the updates, excellent work :)

Thanks for the outstanding work AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

Thanks for the update info..Gotta love the Lauda B738WL version... :-)But there is one more supported dream out there ... stop ... lets wait what Robert will tell us over the weekend...Cheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.orgpmdg_banner.gif

Thanks Captain Randazzo and PMDG TeamFor the great supportI cannot wait until I am back home tonight and download the Updates and Livreys!Regards from LSZH

Hi Robert,great News. Will we see the same improvment in FPS with the 600/700 VC like the 800/900? For long time I still use the 2D Panel. Since I own the 800/900 I really like to fly with the VC. A Step further........hahaha (soory for this )Best regardsStefan

Stefan,If you download the model updates, you'll have the same VC in the 736/7 as the 738/9

Fantastic!!!!Thank you very much for your seriousness and the pleasure your products give us.Congratulations to the whole team David in Jerusalem:-cool

PMDG,Do we still need the temp. update to install the updates???

Excellent work PMDG!Preparing my CC for the 744...............Armen L Cholakianwww.veryquiet.com

"Your PMDG installation does not require this update, you are already using version 1.1 or newer..."I know that I received from you an update for the radio stack, that I was not able to change the frequency.But, what is the meaning of this? Does this mean I should just leave it as it is, or is it recommended that I reinstall the whole 737? Please don't tell me this :) :)

I would just like to say thank you for making a truly superb add on, your continued support is fantastic ... :)Looking forward to my fav, the 747-400 ... Woohoo ... :)Regards,Adam.

Is this update also usable in FS2002 voor the 600/700?Arjen

Hey PMDG- As always a fantastic job!! The work you do is incredible!! One quick question I had, you say no further updates until after the B744. I am just curious if PMDG still has the intentions of doing the BBJ model that was originally advertised with the longer range tanks, HUD, etc. That is the model I was really waiting for, I prefer corporate more over than airline flying. :) I have been using the -700 with some nice liveries from the avsim file library and it works (need to find boeings new dreamliner livery on a -700 without airlines titles for a corporate model)......but you know how it is :)Thanks again guys for the great work you do...now if I could just find a company that flies a B744 as a corporate jet :-coolThanks again,Travis Normandin

Thank-you PMDG Team your hard work and dedication is truely appreciated by me....PMDG ROCKS :7 :7 :-beerchug

Hi PMDG-team and Beta testers,Just my sincere thanks to you guys. A great plane even got better today !!!I love that clickable VC in the -600/-700 series.

Thanks, Rob. Everything is working great. I wish you the best with the 747 development.Luis

14) CDU Action keys included in keyboard commandsPerfect !!! Thank you, now i can build my FMC on my hardware cockpit. but one question is open. Is there any keyassignment to activate the KBD mode from the FMC, but without this it wouldnt be possible to enter characters from a - z and numbers. Please give me a hint, how can i programm a shortcut for enabling / disabling the KBD mode for the FMC.Please!!!!! please help!greetingsMark