Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

Open Letter for PMDG

Guest GabrielR

Hi guys and Gals...I have owned the CD version of 737-600/700 for quite some time, Yesterday I decided to buy the 800-900, mainly because of the model update for the 600/700, I received the Confirming Email with my link, just 20 secs after confirming the purchase!Once installed ( installation was a breeze!) I took it off for a short circuit around KMIA.... WOW, this is a complete new bird!BELIEVE ME! I am in no way related to PDMG, other than having its product.In down wind I realized I have to Read a lot, there are some new features that I did not use or find before in the 600/700!I Still don't know how to turn on the lower Glass display for example!- This is my only wish here: a true Weather radar there!The overhead in the 600/700 works like a charm also.This is truly a work of art... I decided to take a look at the CD case, and read the names of the developers.... My hats off to them... the programing is great the artwork and concept of this add on is second to none.For those who scan this forum as I did in the past (not an easy buyer to covince) Take the plunge, get it (legally); This people deserve the money they get for it.Thanks....

Gabriel-Thank you! The team has put a significant amount of work into this development during the past few years- and continues to do so....We are glad you are enjoying the airplane!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Erups

>Did you get the weather radar feature working?I guess he was expressin a desire we all share ;)Anyway i can't but agree with your words: best airplane i've flown.But i'm inclined to think there is always space for improvement ;)

I Still don't know how to turn on the lower Glass display for example!- This is my only wish here: a true Weather radar there! Simply right-click on the UPPER DISPLAY then push the ENG or SYS buttons on the main panel. The weather display does not belong on that display but upon the Navigation Display. Of course I am wishing upon a star that I see it in the 744 then praying upon my knees that it gets ported to the 737 down the road ;-) but this is wishful thinking at best..Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |