Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matze2912

PMDG EXPRESS B1900C Announcement!

Guest MurphysLaw

Unfortunately, Melissa adopts the illogical assumption that if she likes something, 99% of all other simmers think as she does. That ain't the way things work, Mellisa.Of course there is no fail-proof way of proving it, but I'll bet that there are more simmers flying aircraft smaller than commercial jet classes, like the 737. I've been simming since the prehistoric era of MSFS (MS-DOS x86 PC with two 5-1/4 floppies) and I almost always fly the MAAM DC-3, Lockheed Constellation, and commuter aircraft like the B-1900.Anthony

Guest Armstrang

I have the B1900D, and it is one of my favorites. I have it rigged with Jet Line 4, GNS530/430, and WX Radar. I am looking for the B1900C to add some variety to my cargo/pax routes based in Missoula. I plan to leave the panel mostly stock,in keeping with the steam-powered gauges, but with a GNS530/430 setup and a WX radar. I'll bet plenty of folks from my VA buy it, too.The B1900C/D is perfect for short-but-work-intensive hops.I almost forgot: At these prices, we don't need a discount. Some would call it "tacky" to mention it.Ciao! - Steve

Guest yylie1

Actually it is not only my preference. Alot of people out here want the MD-11 and B747-400 much more than the B1900C. Anyhowz i guess we will have to keep on waiting for the panels to be released. There is however one more thing is that with the PMDG B737NGs. All the bugs with them havent been addressed so far. I used to read about the say, GO Brazil or Southwest configuration cockpits PFDs havent been corrected. Also all the PFDs havent got the PLIs after all these times people have posted on the web. We are still waiting for the patch to correct these problems. But the next thing we see on the website is an announcement of a new product? The B1900C? Hope that at least a patch will be ready soon for the B737s,Melissa Liew

Guest DanWalloch

1900 and FMS.....those are two things you'll never find in the same sentence. ;-) The closest thing that you'll find a point to point navaid in any 1900 series is a gps. About 1/3 of those in airline service (may be more or less), don't have anything more than dual navs, comms and an ADF. Its an overgrown king air, only recently have small FMSs been avaible to retrofit into King Airs (now standard on the 200 and 350.