Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matze2912

PMDG EXPRESS B1900C Announcement!

Guest monsoon

Hi Robert. Just wondering if you received my PM. thx.Jack

Guest ArkPu

I think this wonderful plane will be there before the 747-400 :D RegardsArnaud Dehouxhttp://www.virtualcargolux.org/home/img/pmdg_banner.gifActual config : AMD athlon xp 1700+ @1466mhz, ASUS A7V266-E, 512mb DDRAM pc2100, Sapphire ATI radeon 9800proFurther config : AMD athlon 64 fx-55(socket 939), MSI K8N Neo2 Platinium, Corsair twinx 1024mb DDRAM pc3200 XL(2x512mb), ATI radeon 9800pro.

Guest kame

Beautiful and attractive!Does this simulate Hartzell Reversing Propeller?Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Guest dpc

Sounds Awesome!! I only ask one small thing.... NO Star Trek dudes in the cockpit. :-abduct :-lol Dave

Guest MNorm757

Do y'all have a list of some of the liveries in the works??...or previews ;)Cheers,Markus

Markussaid..."Do y'all have a list of some of the liveries in the works??...or previews"I think you should check out there website...looks like the release is imminent. :-)

Guest MNorm757

Thanks for the heads-up on the new topic!! Cheers,Markus

Captains!Following is the text of the official PMDG EXPRESS B1900C Announcement that went out at 0800Z/18FEB05.RSR==================================================================18FEB05: PMDG Product AnnouncementPMDG Express Beechcraft 1900C Attention all regional carriers, cargo haulers, bush pilots and propeller heads! PMDG is preparing to release the second product in the popular PMDG Express series!Following through with customer requests for the older airplane in the series, PMDG is preparing to release the PMDG Express Beechcraft 1900C Multi-Mission Pax/Cargo/Freight!A completely new product demonstrating PMDG

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest RobertO1035

I think this will be a great product, just like the other Beech 1900 (one my favorites).However, I have a question. Why do you guys keep announcing products when you can't even complete the ones already in development? If we've waited this long for the 747, then the Beech will be ready for FS2016.You guys really should announce new products as soon as they're in the hands of the beta-testers. Don't get me wrong, I truly am excited about this Beech. I just hope I live long enough to see it.

Guest dolbinau.

>I think this will be a great product, just like the other>Beech 1900 (one my favorites).>>However, I have a question. Why do you guys keep announcing>products when you can't even complete the ones already in>development? >>If we've waited this long for the 747, then the Beech will be>ready for FS2016.>>You guys really should announce new products as soon as>they're in the hands of the beta-testers. >>Don't get me wrong, I truly am excited about this Beech. I>just hope I live long enough to see it. This one is allready in Beta. (1900c)I get the impression you think PMDG are overan with products. PMDG is a professional design group and probably arn't nor would allow them selves to be.

Guest RobOlson

>I get the impression you think PMDG are overan with products.Well, yes. That is my point exactly. They can't seem to complete the ones that are already in development. Why announce more?

Guest dpc

I think if you look around there are other posts the explain exactly why. :-roll Dave

Guest yylie1

I dun think that there is much enthuasm about the PMDG B1900C series(except in this thread). I think that prehaps a more little time should be put into the B737NG series as it has been a while since any patch for it to be put out. There are still several issues that haven been solved with that one like missing PLIs on the PFD, different engine display for added realism, etc. I know you guys do good work but at the risk of bloating ur egos you guys have done an incredible job with the B737 series with only a few bugs left. It is quite accrate however there is still that performance problem for those of us out here with slower computers(aka low frame rates due to your system demanding "vector gauges"?, If I recall correctly). We are all waiting like crazy for the B747-400. Please focus more on the B747-400 as by looking around all the threads, you can see that there is not much interest in the new B1900C series. By putting in more time in the B744 series instead of going off and doing something that most of if not almost all of us dun want, please have the B747 out by easter?Thanks,Melissa Liew

Guest dpc

That's one man's opinion. I own the B737NG and can't remember the last time I flew it. I fly the 1900D a fair amount along with other commuter and GA A/C. I am looking forward to the 1900c as there will be some advances in the modeling. I could care less about the 737 or 747. Doesn't mean I'm going post messages to PMDG that they should drop one product in lue of something I would prefer. :-roll Dave