Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matze2912

PMDG EXPRESS B1900C Announcement!

Guest Matze2912

Awesome work PMDG!!!Matthias

Guest jennifer

credit card is ready!!!

Guest thscholz

>credit card is ready!!!>>Well, I'm going to wait till that oil leak on the left engine is fixed.;-) CheersThomas

Am I Dreaming?????? Please release it!!!!!! LOOOKS AMAZING!Can't wait to fly it!Giorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

Woohoo! Can't wait! I love the 1900D and will definitely buy the "C" when it's available. Thanks PMDG!KP

Sorry I forgot to ask:I know you don't give release dates... but is it near or it was just an announcement to tell that you are still developping? I remember when you surprised all of us with the 737-800/900... maybe today is going to be a special date for all the turboprop fans? :-)LOL... sorry... I could not resist to ask... the screenshots are so nice...Giorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

Giorgio-the B1900C has entered beta stage. Even though we never announce release dates, I can safely say that there is no more development going on for it, except for critical bug fixes.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Lefteris,thanks a lot! I can't wait to see the new must have of PMDG...Don't be here writing... LOL ... go test! Kidding of course..:-)Have a very nice eve, I'm already having it wathching those screenies...Giorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

Guest dolbinau.

WOW!Looks Awesome!!

PMDG Team and Beta Testers,The 1900C looks really sweet! Cannot wait to take 'er up!ChuckC-130H Flight EngineerDyess AFB, TXAthlon XP 2800+ | ASUS A7N8X Deluxe | Antec TruePower 480 PS | 1.0 gig DDR PC2700 | Twin WD 160 gig SATA HDDs | SB Audigy 2 | ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128 | CH Products USB Yoke | CH Products USB Pedals | Nostromo n52 | Windows XP Pro SP2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest walle

Can't wait, can't wait...Now a days I only fly the 'old' PMDG 1900 - I got tired of those jets with there computers and less hand flying:+ Furthermore I find those short commuter trips more demanding - you have to work all the time with regards to your dep, transit and arr... keeping track of charts, sids and stars.My question: will the new 1900C be availble for a discounted price for us that haves the 'old' 1900 (not that it will do any difference since I wan't the new one anyway :D ? cheers, mads