Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boaz

One CABIN TEASER

Guest aarskringspier

The Caravan is available, I just am not going to purchase it until atleast the first SP is out as it has some fairly severe bugs.

Guest Knikolaes

That would have been bloody sweet if there were to be another MSFS if they did redo the rendering.Unfortunately, from what everyone has been reporting/hearing Microsoft has decided to end the FS series, so it looks like we'll have plenty of time to enjoy our add-ons for FS9.

>from what everyone has been reporting/hearing>Microsoft has decided to end Please do not spread this nonsense. And not 'everyone' but very few who have nothing better to do but spread silly rumors.Michael J.

Guest Knikolaes

Okay, okay so I forgot about the ATR -- I have their ATR . . . As for Wilco, I am staying away from them permenantly UNLESS it is a FeelThere product. I almost wish Feelthere would sell their products directly as well, but **sigh** have to pay Wilco for them.I actually was already disappointed with Wilco before, because their A320 came nowhere close to the abilities of the PSS A320 in operability. I gave them another chance with the A380 and it was even worse. Their problem is they worry so much about cosmetics that they are forgetting we actually have to FLY these birds as well -- not just look at them. If I wanted to look at a plane I couldnt fly I'd go to my local air show.The 737 is being done, I believe, by FeelThere, so I am sure it will be a good aircraft. I am buying the Cessna Caravan when it comes out this month.FeelThere has always rocked on support and products. But Wilco doesnt even have a forum like PMDG does here for folks to dicuss these issues like we do here. I am so glad that we can speak with other enthusiests openly like this about the market we love so much.Back to the 747 by PMDG -- I am working extra hours at work just to have the funds on hand to purchase her without inturrupting my real world flying lessons **smiles**

I also agree a non-cabin option on loading would be nice, since I spend most of my time in the cockpit. But just to say, you guys thought of practically everything!!!-Mike Patel

>Could someone enlighten me about one particular feature of>this cabin ...>There are some slim looking 'silver' boxes mounted on the>floor behind each seat. I have been scratching my head for the>last hour trying to understand whe the #### they are ...>:-hmmm>Michael,As others have already recognised, the cabin that is represented is the Lufthansa First Class cabin. The seats are shown in their "straight up" position (as they are for landing and takeoff), but in flight, they can be transformed to lie-flat seats (=beds). When they are, the silver top of those boxes gets lifted up and turns into some little "back wall", basically like this: http://portal.lufthansa.com/online/portal/...n&nodeid=781029.Wondering whether the cabin views will be different for every airline, i.e. see the LH seats when flying the LH model, UA seats when flying UA, etc. ;-)Chris

>That would have been bloody sweet if there were to be another>MSFS if they did redo the rendering.>>Unfortunately, from what everyone has been reporting/hearing>Microsoft has decided to end the FS series, so it looks like>we'll have plenty of time to enjoy our add-ons for FS9.Complete wrong - they are doing a new version and I do believe the renderer will be updated to what we see in current games like Battlefield 2, Far Cry etc...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Knikolaes

Woah, now, easy guys. I said clearly and plainly "what I have been hearing people report" and that was based on discussion in Microsoft forums. I was very clear when I stated it was "heresay", so let's not accuse one of "charming the rumer mill".And I would be more than happy for any links leading to discussion on a new version that they are working on. I would love to read otherwise and am always trying to look at all sides in different areas. Been scouring the Microsoft forums and only been seeing the opposite talk.

Guest Knikolaes

Now THAT is very very cool. I thought they were for extra luggage, but that link you gave -- very awesome. Many thanks for that answer.

Guest pellelil

Which keyboard-combinition would you have to use in order to completele remove the chairs and the nice looking carpet so I instead can have some room for my Air Freight ;-)Having see the real chairs (that are ugly) I think PMDG has done a fine job, however I like so many others hope they will do a verion with the VC howerver without the cabine. For the PMDG B737 I have seen the cabine once, and I don't feel like doing it again (my place is in the cockpit, and they have surely made a fine one on this new Lady). The same goes for extending startcases it was cool the first 5 times you used it, however these are the small details that people are looking at in the beginning.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal