Sign in to follow this  
Guest NPreston

Who likes liveries?

Guest Babubhai

People want pics of liveries, cabins, wing views...How about screens showing fmc features, various eicas messages, interesting procedures you can perform with this 747-400, different menus to configure the airplane blah blah blah blah.

Guest Marc Harrington

All in time... I'm sure the beta testers will show more screenshots as well.

Hi Awais,All these blah blah blah's are probably best discovered once you get the 744 yourself, rather than the beta team spoiling all the amazing suprises that await us!Im sure we are very close to release! Let them finish it!:-)Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Fantastic liveries, talk about eye candy!What a tease the PMDG team are!I think the team at PMDG should give themselves a huge pat on the back they've done a magnificent job with the 747-400 and have done it proud!It looks remarkable!Please tell me the release is days rather than weeks, months or even years!

Guest Lee_Shand

I must say that this product does look a step above the rest at this point in time.I actually reviewed the PSS Airbus A3XX series for Gamespy back in the day and have flown that aircraft pretty much ever since.Having been following the development for some time now and having listened to the Dev's devotion and knowledge regarding this aircraft I have no doubt that the 747 we see here will set the mark for FS addon aircraft.Lee

I think i speak for everyone when i say theres not a single doubt in my mind that the pmdg 744 will be 3000 times better than any PSS!!!!! Make your own minds up Ross

Man! You guys have to stop teasing already, I cannot stand this any longer! :D ;)Simply amazing stuff.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Guest travisflyer

I agree, the PSS airbus sucked, i can't wait for this 74 to be released!

They all look beautiful!! Asked this once before but never got any answer to my question, do you have any plans for a Thai Airways International livery?All the best

Richard Åsberg

Guest phil316

Now, at the risk of sounding like one of those people who always want more no matter what you do for them (or customers as I like to call them) I have the following request....please please please please please please pretty please - Do an Air New Zealand liverypleasethanks! :)...please

Guest Robin.B

>I agree, the PSS airbus sucked, i can't wait for this 74 to>be released!PSS? Who's PSS? :(

Guest Marc Harrington

It's already done, just have to take a screenshot of it.I'll post when I get around to it...

Guest Marc Harrington

Thai is painted... I'll try to post a screenshot in the next couple of days.

Guest Debosonic

And 3000000 times better than that wilco A380 rubbish!!!!Please anybody do make that THAI livery old and new if possible!!

Guest Robin.B

You are wayyyy ahead of our requests I see Marc :DCongratulations to PMDG, this release is going to be spectacular :)