Sign in to follow this  
Guest yylie1

Previews

Guest yylie1

Hi there guys, Is there going to be a sneak preview video of the PMDG B747-400 in action for download soon? Was wondering about this as I guess most of us would like to see the PMDG B747-400 in action(Exterior and Interior) rather than just reading alot of text and seeing a few pictures.Regards,Melissa

Some time ago, it was announced that a video would be presented to us. Just have to wait.Dirk

Im not sure if it was ever confirmed, but i bet they are beta testing the video to make sure there are no errors LOL

Alaister Kay

Guest yylie1

Yeah. Got ridiculed about the "upside boomarang" PLIs on the B737 classics. Well here it is. Yes they do exist! Just missing on the PMDG 737NGs and completely nothing being done about it over 2 versions!!http://www.airliners.net/open.file/876924/L/ Regards,Melissa

>Im not sure if it was ever confirmed, but i bet they are beta>testing the video to make sure there are no errors LOL>> LOL yeah you know what is funny about that is that it is actually very true for developers to make sure no such "bloopers" exist before releasing such a video.. But I have not hears nor seen any video show casing this product, does not mean there is not or will not be one though...[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest Marc Harrington

We should have one for you pretty soon.