Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

Who wants the 747-400?

Just a quick question for everyone tonight:Who wants PMDG'S 747-400?How much do you want it?Well i for one really want it and i want it loads:-lol

Na, im gonna give this one a miss :( it just doesn't cut it with me at the mo :-lol

Alaister Kay

I dont want it.... yes i've been drinking...;)

G-MIDY/Lawrence :-scatterAMD 3000+ | 6800GT | 1GB GeiL |

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Guest Robin.B

Apart from it going in most of my dreams lately, I don't want it :(

Guest pellelil

I haven't completely decided: I also dream of it, and chech both the website and forum several times a day. But then somone complainted about: wing-flexing, wipers and cabin-lighting so now I just don't know if I want it anymore even though its the mose impressive plane ever made and I plan to spend my flights in the cockpit where I feel I belong working all those acorately simulated systems ;-)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal

Well, you know, I'm not so sure. Just been waiting sooooooo long now, I think the best is just to give up and just don't not want it *sigh* :-) :-) :-)I WANT MY 747!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Knikolaes

**sighs** WELLL . . . I guess if they paid me enough I would fly it . . . . . . . **grins innocently**

Well this will be the first "detailed" bird in my collection. I'm definitely not a hardcore simmer with all the knowledge that I see here. When Flight1 came out with the ATR72, I passed then when the LDS767 came out I also passed. However now I think I'm ready to fly "as real as it can get" with the Queen. I'm sure its gonna be a steep learning curve, but with some smart folks here, getting answers wont be hard!-Mike Patel

Guest Knikolaes

The good thing is that the whole community as a whole, if they keep positive, do make this as real as it gets.As a fleet, having the ATR and 767 meself, as well as over 200 other aircraft in my hanger, I get a lot of crazy experience with different types of flying.But what makes this truely real for me is the community. Developers such as PMDG, LDS and Flight1, among many others, do a lot more than developing an aircraft. They bring together a community. They may not even realize this, and even some of the readers here may not realize it, but in real life, flying is all about sharing the airspace with other folks that are flying as well, and having something in common with a breed of folks in a class entirely their own.I believe the same goes for here as well. I am so happy, especially on forums such as PMDG, to see that there are many more posts of "teaming up for advice" issues than "customer support" issues. If you balance the statistics, these forums have us do PRECISELY what pilots of AOPA do in the AOPA forums, etc. . . learning from each other to become better "pilots".So while an aircraft such as this beautiful 747 will add a lot of technical wonder to my fleet, I guess I believe in my heart that it is you, me, PMDG, other developers and other enthusiests, as well as the inspiration from real pilots and the aviation community, that TRUELY make this "as real as it gets".Disclaimer -- I am not in any way disagreeing with your post. Actually on a good note it motivated me to say my views on that **smiles**<<<<>>>> Misspelling errors that I corrected. Hey, I can fly -- that doesnt mean I have to write good too **grin**

Guest Robin.B

Fantastic post. I definately agree :D