Sign in to follow this  
Guest mariner75

Well What Is Your First Flight

Guest mariner75

I know that this may have popped up on this forum but lets make this the official threat of first 747-400 flights. So please list your Queens first flight. I'll list mine below. Best Flights.VS flight 4KJFK to EGLL747-400175,000 lbs of fuelalternate airport EGCC3/4 passenger loadcruise altutude- FL350

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Haha, SJU-MIA and similar trips to learn the systems, once that's done with I'll plan a long-hauler.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest aarskringspier

KEGE to KDEN

Guest ZOTAN

KLAS-KSAN. Im going to do a few short hops around southern california first to get used to the plane. My final shorthop will end up in KLAX, and from there I will go to Tokyo.

KSFO-KLAX. Some cargo runs even if there aren't any cargo paints yet

Guest brettdonahue

Hopefully one that involves a runway some airtime and then a landing all without crashing would be good! Truthfully since I live on Guam (PGUM) and just did this route last month I was thinking about a PGUM-->RJAA-->KMSP. That should give me something to do.Bretthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest joerg_744

KPAE (Everett - where the 747 is build) to KBFI (Boeing Field).About 3..5h acceptance- and testflight.Next day: delivery flight to EDDF (Frankfurt) Joerg

Guest mattiassjolund

The C1 flight at KPAE ;)....And a coupple of more of those C flights then i

Gotta be SIA026 SIN-JFK-FRA, just flew the route IRL a few weeks ago. After that, some good 'ol Air Canada, maybe...Toronto-Frankfurt.-------Jonathan GabbertCYWG

Definitely:British Airways Flight BA015AHeathrow - Changi Singapore (EGLL - WSSS)Departing Time EGLL: 20:50Arrival Time WSSS: 09:45Flighttime: 12 hours 55 minutesFuel: ~ 300,000 lbsFlightplan: BPK UM185 CLN UL620 REDFA UR12 SPY UN873 JUIST UP729 TALSA UP730 CDA UM611 KOLJA UM864 LIE UM869 OPOKA G3 TU R11 FV G3 URL B824 ODIVA A66 TMD A466 ASARI A466E DPN L759S KKJ L759 BBS N895 BUBKO M770 OBMOG L515 PUT R325 VJRCruise ALT: FL370

Guest morinaga

Mine will be Jal from Honolulu(phnl) to Narita (Rjaa).I am in the flight room studying the manual, waiting for the go ahead that the Queen is ready to fly.:-jumpy :-samurai :-scatter

What else but CX250 :-hah - from EGLL to VHHHRegards Patrick

Guest Dutch Commando

Some circuits around Paine Field first. After that get it ready for it's delivery flight to Amsterdam.

Even in my virtual FS world, I only depart from airports that I have landed at previously. So, it all depends WHEN the Queen will be up for sale. Currently, I am cruising around South America (just approaching La Paz, Bolivia, on a PSS Iberia 340-300). If she comes out tomorrow, I'll do something like Lufthansa La Paz-Bogota-Frankfurt. If she comes out some days later, who knows where I'll be, I may do a Santiago-Buenos Aires-Frankfurt on LH, or a Buenos Aires-Madrid on IB, or a Rio de Janeiro-Paris CDG on AF, or a Mexico-Amsterdam on KL... But in any case, I am trying to head home (Paris), so that I get there BEFORE she gets released, just to be ready to do one of the shortest real-world scheduled 747-400 flights: Paris ORY-Ajaccio, Air France. Love to do a short hop, just to get some training.After that, I already researched all the scheduled 747-400 routes in the world, so I may actually just go to my spreadsheet and random-pick one route - that will ensure a maximum diversity of liveries and airports!

Guest Debosonic

I havent decided...If there will be a thai livery I would like to do the Bangkok (VTBD) to Phuket (VTSP) run, which was the last time I travelled in a 744.Otherwise, RJTT (Tokyo Haneda) to RJFF (Fukuoka) with ANA.Once I am confident of my abilities, I will attmept a longer flight, such as KSFO-KIAD then KLAX-VHHH or ..... Geez I ahve no idea....wait till ti comes first.The problem with these long haulers, you don't have the time to do a flight through and through.Even with the good-ol 747-200 RFP I only once managed a long haul flight from Dar es sallam to Luxembourg.