Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

747-400F and 747-400 Base Version

Hi all,I just want to be sure I understand this correctly. I understand that the updates in the 747-400F will be implimented in the 747-400 based version. But are items 1 throught 63 also implimented into the 747-400 based version as well as items 1 through 22 listed below? Or is it just items 1 through 22 that will be implimented in the 747-400 base version?Ken.

I also have a similar kind of question (sorry to hijack your thread Ken!).Q1) After you install the 400F is the ISFD display an option for the 400pax or is it only available for the 400F (I haven't yet seen an ISFD in a 400pax flightdeck photo? Q2) Is the opposite to the above true, are the 400pax standby guages available to use in the 400F (or are there no 400F's with the 400pax standby flight guages)?

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

No - the ISFD is only for the 400F, analog only for the 400 pax. It'd start to create an aircraft/panel.cfg nightmare to have so many different options, sorry!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi My question still hasn't been answered. Are items 1 throught 63 also implimented into the 747-400 passenger version as well as items 1 through 22, or is it just items 1 through 22 that will be implimented in the 747-400 passenger version?Ken.

Ken-(Hint for future threads: If you ever have a question that you think might be pretty common- try using the search function- as it is pretty effective at finding other threads on similar topics!)TO help you out here: If the item is specific to one airplane or the other, (ie: The ISFD is modeled in our 400F only, and the digital MCP is modeled our 400F only) then it will only appear in it's specific airplane.Any/all other behavior that is not airframe specific will appear in both. Updated engine instrumentation, new logic for various aspects of VNAV/LNAV etc- those are not things that are aiframe specific- and will be common to both airplanes after you install.Hope that answers your question!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Sure wish the loaders worked with the Pax version :-)Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!