Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

ITVV Virgin DVD

This DVD compliments the PMDG 747-400. Its like having a multi media manual at hand. I have it running next to me while flying. Pause the section that I am interested in. I have been flying the 747 PAX since it came out. I have learn more by watching this DVD as a fly than the manual could ever provide. A great addition to a great plane. I was surprised at the high level of detailed model in the PMGD 747 as compared to the 'real thing"Regards,Andrew:-)

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

>I have learn more by>watching this DVD as a fly than the manual could ever provide.>A great addition to a great plane. I agree. In my opinion it is a must see if you want to operate the 744 realistically. It would do particularly good for those here who think that pilots of those modern jets stay in VNAV during climbs/descents and just watch monitors with their arms folded. ;)Michael J.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-beta.jpg

>I agree. In my opinion it is a must see if you want to operate the >744 realistically. It would do particularly good for those here who >think that pilots of those modern jets stay in VNAV during >climbs/descents and just watch monitors with their arms folded. Yes, you're correct Michael. The FMC is an aid to the pilots and they can disconnect the FMC from the loop, that is, from the auto-pilot at any time. Such cases would be when given radar vectors from ATC or a TACAS alert. The ITVV Virgin Atlantic video is definetely a must see for anyone who loves flying the Boeing 747-400. I highly recommend it. Ken.