Sign in to follow this  
elprim

Broken link on PMDG web page - intentional?

The link is on the 737-800/900 support page:An update is available to upgrade from v1.0 => v1.1 - Downloadresults with "The page can not be found".I did some search here and found an old message that service Packs are not available from the website. Is this the case here? (If it is, it would be a good idea to remove such announcements. I spent some time fixing my modem thinking my connection is broken.)regards-Neven

Have you contacted support to see if it is just a busted link?They redid the downloads section recently so it could just be a html error.If it has been removed (which I doubt else they would have removed it when redoing the page) tech support will be able to tell you.If you can get to the downloads page then your modem is not broken.If in doubt download something else e.g. a repaint. If you can do that it's a missing file not a broken modem.

Guest 102301636

where exactly is the link? I can't find any broken links under the page I think you are on...but then again I could be wrongThanks,Alan