Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

OK. Be honest. Anyone with an actual midair??

Guest artl

>... I had "filed" a "virtual" flight plan (very >unrealistic, how the heck do I plan my own waypoints, I had >to let the sim generate them!). You *can* generate your own waypoints...???You flightplan a direct flight. Then you "edit" the plan to get the map-view. In map-view, you "grab" the route-line and "drag" it to whatever waypoint you want. You usually have to operate at one or two levels of magnification so that you can see the details of the waypoint. Use the buttons at the top of the map to select which type of waypoints you want visible.Art.

Never had a close call ever with FS2002. Now for the rest of the story. I don't use that crap that MS calls ATC. Now before some MS lover jumps on me, I think for a first installment of ATC inside MSFS, it is good but we all admit that the AI and ATC need some work done on them. So what I do is use the wonderful world of VATSIM. Sure you don't get full ATC coverage all the time but when you do have it, it is nice knowing there is a real person guiding you in and watching over everything when your TCAS is full of planes.

Eric