Sign in to follow this  
Guest 9946578123

After takeoff problem.

Guest 9946578123

>You need to check the setting in FSUIPC to>see if the box is ticked or not.The box is not ticked....Toto

Guest 9946578123

I'm having FSUIPC version 3.50...Toto

Guest Hawkeyeted

>I'm having FSUIPC version 3.50>>...TotoCurrent version is 3.53.

Guest 9946578123

Maybe I can send you some screenshots of the situation?...Toto

Guest Hawkeyeted

Try getting the updated FSUIPC first to see if that is your problem. There was a bug in an earlier version that if I remember correctly, was stangely similar to your problem. If the update doesn't work, then we can continue troublshooting....

Guest 9946578123

>What is your TO weight and Center of Gravity? 164.000 LBS (74.700 KG) CG: 23,7%>Where is trim set.+8

>>What is your TO weight and Center of Gravity? >164.000 LBS (74.700 KG) CG: 23,7%>>...TotoMan, you sure are heavy for a 737- I assume you've about filled up the -900. I reviewed the thread and didn't see which variant we're talking about. May I recommend you unload the airplane and put just 3 or 4 thousand pounds in each tank and try flying it that way... an airplane that is within 5% of MGTOW can be tricky to fly.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest 9946578123

Dan,actually I met the -900;) but forgot to tell you.I'll try the weight correction of 4000 pounds eech tank....Toto

Are you using Load Manager to fill the seats and belly?The trick is loading the aircraft before you launch FS, since the Load Manager writes to the aircraft.cfg file, which is read when FS loads the aircraft.This might not be your problem, but then again it won't hurt to eliminate the added challange of a heavy plane.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest 9946578123

Dan,I tried it and it works for a bit, not fully.At least it doesn't pull itself up to destruction but is still not perfect.I'll try to figure out how I can change my CG problem....Toto