Sign in to follow this  
Guest Denton

Elapsed Time on the PMDG737 600/700

Guest Denton

Hi,Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, I wasn't able to locate a previous posting. I've been flying the PMDG737 600/700 since the CD version first hit the shelves, and something has always bothered me about it. If I pause FS2004, let's say for 2 hours, the time on the clock, GMT and elapsed time, will jump ahead the amount of time that the simulator was paused. As a result, I can't accurately track my flight times unless I never pause the sim. A small thing, perhaps, but still annoys me. Is there anything I can change so that the time on the simulator pauses when the simulator is paused?Overall, I still love the program!

Guest Denton

Wow...25 members have viewed my message, but no responses. I suspect that this is either a situation that is unique to me, or doesn't bother anybody else :-) Is there a way for me to pose my question directly to PMDG?

Have you tried the support email address provided at their site?

Dan Downs KCRP

If all you wish is to accurately track your flight time, think about getting FSAcars. It is a freeware utility that has a very small footprint as far as CPU useage and can save your flightlogs for you.More details here...http://www.satavirtual.org/fsacars/Some Virtual Airlines, such as my own, also use this for pilot reports.Cheers,ChuckCYXU

CVA0001.png