Sign in to follow this  
fosl

737 Route Data Page

Hello,I have been using pmdg 737 6/7/8/900 for a month now. For themost part, I have not had any problems. But now, for whateverreason, Im unable to enter winds on the Route Data Page.I have had no problems in the past, but now I get an"invalid entry" cdu messege when I attempt to enter winds.Any ideas??ThanksAdam

No ideas... I was able to do just that last night after I first read your post on a 737-700 flight at FL370 between KMIA & TJSJ; is it true that you have been doing this but suddenly you get an error when you do the exact same thing? That's odd.What's changed? Are you using the 000/00 format? Are you able to input descent forecast winds?

Dan Downs KCRP

Mr. Downs, The problem occured on a simulated flight from KHRL to KSATand from KSAT to KDAL. I tried the same exact flights tonighton the same routes and altitudes and it worked! Also, I should have mentioned on the first post, I wasable to enter descent winds and it also excepted thewind entry on the perf init page during preflight. The routedata page was where I was having problems. Thanks for your reply,Adam

Adam,The FMC only allows entering winds on cruise legs. Entering winds in either climb or descent legs will render the above error.Hope it helps,

Mats Johansson
PMDG Flight Test Dept
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

| Asus Z270-A | Intel i5-7600K @ 4.8 GHz OC/H2O | nVidia Geforce GTX 1070 8GB OC/O2|