Sign in to follow this  
Guest deepinside9

Error on UK airports when using the FMC (PMDG737NG)

Guest deepinside9

Hi, whenever I input EGKK or EGLL in to the FMC i get errors and It shows no SID's or STAR's for the airports on the DEP/ARR page. When I input EGKK or EGLL as my origin for example it says EGKK err: DOMUT unknown or EGLL err: DOMUT unknown.I have the free airac cycle from navdata and the all in one sid/star package for PMDG products...Anyone know the problem? Cheers for the help in advance.

>Hi, whenever I input EGKK or EGLL in to the FMC i get errors>and It shows no SID's or STAR's for the airports on the>DEP/ARR page. >>When I input EGKK or EGLL as my origin for example it says>EGKK err: DOMUT unknown or EGLL err: DOMUT unknown.>>I have the free airac cycle from navdata and the all in one>sid/star package for PMDG products...>>Anyone know the problem? Cheers for the help in advance.Verify that the egll.txt and egkk.txt are in the sid/star PMDG folder. Also make sure that you copied the all in one file contents to the appropriate location.- John

What navdata version are you using?There have been some recent changes to some of the STARs into EGLL/KK from the Southampton direction. You'll need AIRAC 0704 or later to make the latest SID/STARs work properly.The error you see is because there is a fix called DOMUT in the STAR. If DOMUT isn't listed in either the navdata or the top of the SID/STAR file then you get this error.

Guest alegalle

Yes thats right DOMUT is a new fix as of last monthAndy

Hi Deepinside9,Go to Navigraph (http://ndac.navigraph.com/www/default.asp), create an account and pay some credits (it is really not that expensive) and download the most recent airac (you can only download the most current airac). You will never have these errors again.PS : make sure to sign your post with your real name or you risk do be banned from this forum !

Guest staang

In this case, not necessary. If the DOMUT waypoint is defined as a FIX in the FIXES section of the procedures the FMC will not look any further for that waypoint. This makes a new AIRAC unnecessary for this example. RegardsTerry