Sign in to follow this  
Guest Conri

FSUIPC Error

Hi thereAfter reinstalling PMDG747-400 on my new computer (XP pro), The following message appear and then shuts of FS2004: FSUIPS outdated, please use V 3.48 or later.I have a reg version 3.53 of fsuipc? Dont know how to get out of this one.....Please helpConri du Toit

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Try this (I'm guessing here): Open the Windows remove programs dialog from the control panel and ensure that you don't have the earlier version still registered. If you have more than one version it should be safe to use this tool to remove them. My guess is that the installation is getting it's information from the registry. Hope it helps.

Go into your modules folder and get rid of any FSUIPC.dll's. Even if you renamed them, move them out of the modules folder.Then go to:http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.htmland get FSUIPC 3.75. Extract that into a separate folder. Open that folder and copy that FSUIPC.dll into your modules folder.When you start FS FSUIPC should then update its .ini file with this correct version number.You will not need to pay any fees to do this unless you want other features of FSUIPC and you want to register for them. If you are already a paid registered use, insure you keep your .key file in your modules folder.FSUIPC also gets its version number from the .ini file. If you still have a problem, move (not copy) the FSUIPC.ini file to another folder so you can paste any custom settings. When you start FS FSUIPC will now build a new FSUIPC.ini folder.AFAIK, FSUIPC does not use the windows registry.If you still have problems browse the pinned topics and threads in the FSUIPC suppoer forum here but check the documentation in your new FSUIPC folder first:http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=54

Thanks to ALL of you, got it right with the new FSuipc installation!Thanks againConri du Toit