Sign in to follow this  
Guest lespindo

B747-400 PMDG, Quito (SEQU) Need Charts??? I can help!!...

Guest lespindo

Dear friends If you need charts to fly the Quito approach let me Know and I will email them to you. Happy Flying;)

Luis,Both myself and my mate Carl are looking forward to getting into SEQU...I have sent you an e-mail regarding this subject.Kind RegardsSteve Bell

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

Guest lespindo

Jeff those are fine!!!!!!!!:)

Guest lespindo

Hi Steve , I will email them to you and Carl....:)Please Steve can you sed me your email???? I just can't find it !!! Thanks!!!

Luis:Thank-you so very much- Steve and I have been chatting about making that approach. He did it once already, and recounting the approach, was making me green with envy- should be quite interesting at that altitude!We will work on it in the comming weeks. Hey, I really appreciated your VC segment on your video, but could you actually fly for a bit in VC- not just pan around- I wanted to see the PFD and ND size and resolutions so that I could figure out what would work for me. What resolution is your TV running at (1080p or higher- is there higher)?Do you use the TV for your daily computing (like browsing this forum, email etc.) or do you switch to another monitor? I am currently using a 24" and the 27" seems to have the exact same resolution- 1920x1200- that might be the ticket- even though I have to say that its quite nice on the 24".Gracias, mi amigo!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper