Sign in to follow this  
pilotpm

FSX Flightplans

Hello,How to load a FSX greated flightplan into the FMC?Somehow read in a thread this is possible.How to perform this action ??regardsMario G

Mario-we don't directly support loading FSX default flight plans into the FMC. There are many addon products, though, that can perform the conversion - I can't endorse one over the other, so a search on this (or other) forums will help :-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

FS Build2, when pointed to a FSX installation, should export a PMDG plan just fine. I won't be able to confirm this until I get home, but the export to the FSX version of the Level-D bird works as expected.Been using FS Build2 for years, and I do recommened it. Exports plans to everything for both FSX and FS9.

Regards,
Al Jordan
------------
KMLB

Hello , Thanks , found my solutions.Using FSC a real fine Flightplaner.With this one i made it .Thanks guys....regardsMario G

Just to confirm, FSBuild does indeed do the job. Use the PMDG 737/747 path to save plans in the flightplan folder. I tested with EGCC Manchester to EDDF Frankfurt with EGCCEDDF in the co route. This picked up on ECCGEDDF.rte in the default PMDG folder in FSX no problem.If this forum does decide to make flight plans available from here, I am prepared to be a contributor along with any others.Reider

Steve Brooks

pmdg_j41_banner.jpg