Sign in to follow this  
downscc

pmdg747-400x Gauges Freezed

The VC panel will freeze when it looses focus, such as opening a top-down window (SHIFT+]). I'm already used to it, I simply cycle the VC view once forward and then back (hit A then SHIFT+A) and the VC is working again... don't have to close the top-down window either.

Dan Downs KCRP

After I have installed the last update of PMDG747-400X the gauges in the VC Panel are sometimes freezed...can you help me?Then..when I look the aircraft in spot view I see for a few seconds a little black square in front of aircraft...after one seconds it desappears!?My config is:ASUS PK5 PremiumDual Core E6850 (3,6 GHZ)3 Giga RAM 800 MHZGeforce 8800GTX

System: ASUS PX9X79 , i74820 4GHZ, 16 Giga RAM, Geforce 780 GTX, Win7 64bit Home Edition

Lucio

...oops!!??!??...is there somone here of staff to help me?..about this problem?....it will be a patch for this freeze of gauges when you are in VC?or this is my configuration problem?thanks

System: ASUS PX9X79 , i74820 4GHZ, 16 Giga RAM, Geforce 780 GTX, Win7 64bit Home Edition

Lucio