Sign in to follow this  
JeffEvans

Using Radar Contact with PMDG747 and FSX

(please bear with me as I've been out of simming for about 5 years.)I am running FSX PMDG 747-400X, Radar Contact and FSMeteo. I have FS2Crew also but understand that it is NOT compatible with Radar Contact.1. How do I set a "cold and dark" panel for the acft without using the preset "panel states" that show the acft at a specific airport, i.e. KPAE.2. How do I convert or upload a flight plan that I create in FSX to Radar Contact. I see no "export" area in the FSX flight planner.3. Am I correct in this procedure?a. Open FSX, thenb. Open FSMeteo, thenc. Open RCWould sure appreciate any help you can give.Jeff EvenRocklin, California, USA

Jeff: Only your first question is related to PMDG: Set up a free-flight situation with the 747X wherever you want her, then after she loads select a cold and dark panel state. Changing the panel state doesn't move the aircraft. I prefer to create my own panel states rather than using the KPAE Cold & Dark by shutting everything down and saving the situation at a specific gate or wherever.Radar Contact has a forum next door, give them a visit with your RC questions.

Dan Downs KCRP