Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

I need a manual reactivation for PMDG 747 FS9 from support team.

Bill (I'm guessing...)Usually, no response indicates either they haven't received your email, or you haven't received theirs.....filter issue usually. Please check your junk folders, and then try sending from an internet mail provider (gMail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc....). PMDG has an auto-reply so if you don't have that...they can't read your mail.Please sign all posts with your real name (as per forum rules).Good luck!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Nothing wrong with sbcglobal.net. I use it and have no problems with PMDG support.Jim Harnes

Just sent them an email through the Yahoo web based email system.So I'll wait and see what happens.I have checked the spam folders daily. Nothing there. I don't use filters of any kind, or anti-virus software.I have sent & received email from them in the past without any problems using same address as now.Thanks,Bill Swope

I'm getting absolutely nowhere here. No auto reply from PMDG.

Bill,I have notified support about this thread.Hope it helps,

Bill-Correcting Ryan's post (which i took out- to avoid confusion) we are not having any email problems. I took a look through the support email box and find nothing pending from you. We generally clear out all email each night- and if you aren't getting an answer- AND you aren't getting an auto-reply email from us- then your email is not reaching our server. (ie: It's getting filtered someplace upstream...)I've sent you a private email via AVSim- please check that and get back to me!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Gents,I sent two emails; 1 using Outlook Express (weekend) and the other using PMDG's contact us page on 3-10. Haven't yet received any response.My email domain is sbcglobal.netThank you

Robert,I sent you a PM.ThanksBill Swope

How soon should the auto-reply arrive? I sent a mail a bit ago, and never got an autoreply. It wasn't in my caughtspam folder either.I would be surprised if the e-mail account I'm using is getting flagged for spam.Thanks,-stefan

Stefan,It should arrive almost instantly. The interception can happen anywhere along the line either to or from PMDG. Try a web based email account like hotmail, yahoo, gmail or the like.Hope it helps,

for what it's worth, it ate my mac.com email as well. Gmail seemed to work. What sort of insane filters are you using?-stefan

Guest sunbear

That's why I order CD versions when available..:) Get's rid of all the hassle and when you upgrade your computer, it's quick and painless.jack