Sign in to follow this  
antic81

Fresh windows Install

Hi all,Just a quick one.My puter is running like a dog and has been for some time, so a week or so ago I made the decision to do a fresh install of windows and thus lose everything, in order to minimise the loss I got myself a nice external hard drive and moved across the most important things, will probably take me about a week to get FS 9 back up and running, but at the moment it has become an absolute nightmare to run, the PMDG 747 used to run really well, with a great frame rate, now it is a slide show.Anyway back to my point, I have found the install file for it, but I was wondering where I would find the licence?For example my Level-D had a file on my C-drive in a completely seperate folder, is there something like this I need to find?The product was purchased some time ago, well about a week after it came out!My girlfriend at the time bought it for me on her Credit Card...so any proof of purchase may be a problem as we have not been on speaking terms for about two years!The fresh windows install is really long overdue and I am prepared to lose the use of the 747, I cant get any enjoyment out of her the way things are at the moment.Any thoughts? Many thanks!!Anthony

Anthony Milner

As far as I recall there isn't a licence (or I have lost mine as well!!)When you click on the install file you will then validate it with PMDG servers. The email at purchase time will have the order number - you just need to remember the password or get in touch with support.

Hi Bill,Many thanks I will run through my emails and find all the old info on there!Thanks again,Anthony

Anthony Milner

I broke the HD!Well it was pretty old and I was thrashing it a bit there, trying to get Windows to re-install properly...oh well now have to wait for a new one to arrive, glad I backed up my important bits!Anthony

Anthony Milner

PMDG products don't have license files like the Flight 1 stuff, just reinstall and (if it's the 747) validate...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com