Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoahBryant

"The system cannot find the path specified"

When installing the update for FSX on Windows Vista I receive the following error at about the 40% mark.Feature PMDG 747-400 SimulationComponent: DLLsFile: C:program filesprecision manuals design groupPMDG 747-400/400F for FSXError:The system cannot find the path specified

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Noah-I think you are forgetting to give us some information in this report.The error message does not use PMDG's real name- so clearly it is something you've typed in yourself?What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Give us more details and we'll be able to help.

Sorry- I'm trying to install the update...and no it's nothing that I've typed in myself...I launch the installer, click next, then i get this error at about 40%

oops, just realized what you meant...yes i typed in the error wrong..the error says Development (not design)

I know bumping is frowned upon but I'd really like some help from a dev/support person. I'd like to be able to install the update.Thanks

Noah-Sorry- you did indeed get lost. I had you on my list of items I was watching- and managed to delete you without meaning to. Follow Paul's advice above- we'll get you sorted out.