Sign in to follow this  
CrashEd

FSBuild export .rte file problems

I've just installed FSBuild and I was hoping to export an .rte file to my PMDGFLIGHTPLANS folder (for the 747), but upon pressing the 'Build' button I get the following error message:ERR -Unable to Create PMDG737NG FMC File PMDGFLIGHTPLANSEGLLKJFK.rteI've gone into the options folder and selected my FSX install directory using the browse button next to 'FS2004/FSX' cfg, but still no joy. I also have only the PMDG 737/747 MSFS option selected in the 'Export To...' menu.Can anyone shed any light on this for me?Cheers,Ed

Ed Haslam

I'm not at home where I can verify this, but I think I had to save the PMDG 737/747 option to export to the FSX flightplan location, instead of the FS2004/FSX option. Give it a try and I'll be back at my own workstation is four or five hours to verify. All I remember is the obvious choice didn't work and I had to play with it. So, that's my recommendation.

Dan Downs KCRP

Many thanks Dan, if you could confirm that, it would be great. In the meadtime I'll have another tinker and see if I can get it to work.

Ed Haslam

Guest nigvilla

Ed,I have used FS Build for a while now and I think once you change or set anything in the options tab you have to completely exit FSB and re open for the changes /settings to take effect.Not sure if this helps.Nigel thomas