Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG MD-11 Manuals/Posters & less expensive shipping!

hello everybody,just a quick heads up,just received the full size poster setand manuals.All i can say is WOW,great job on the posters and manuals.plenty of reading to do.Learning the a/c will be a lot easier,with the postersup on my wall for referencegreat jobs guysthanksnick b aa-ret

NICK BERARDI

AA-RET

Guest tff325

Ok, I just ordered the complete set. I did want to wait before the release of the AC, but after seeing all the great screenshots and reading the reviews of the beta-test team I just couldn't wait anymore. This baby is on my wishlist for a looooong time! So, instead of checking the PMDG site several times a day for the final release I'd better go study the manuals in advance. (hey, who am I kidding? I will continue to check the site anyway...)Now if anyone can help me in finding an acceptable excuse I can give to my wife for not being able to forfill my duties as a husband the coming three to six months, that would be much appreciated....rgds,BenThe Netherlands

Guest Jeffreymg

Will any PDF manuals be made available before release or do we have to buy the printed ones? JeffG

>Will any PDF manuals be made available before release or do>we have to buy the printed ones?We're still working on licensing issues and we hope to have the PDF version available to download soon. It will come with the aircraft for sure though.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Jens-Our manuals are licensed versions of the actual manuals that we have then tailored to match the simulation.A significant amount of information that is unimportant to the simulation (such as: how to operate a hand held fire extinguisher, for example) has been removed to save space, weight and costs.We have added a number of tips, techniques, and information specific to the simulation and Flight Simulator.These were not written from the ground up by PMDG, they were heavily modified by us from the originals, however.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Fantastic!One question.Will there be included a tutorial like there is one for the 747?(747-400 Type Rating Lesson 1,2,3,4 Tutorial for proper and realistic operation of PMDG 747-400)And if that's the case, will it be in those beautiful binders or will it be a seperate pdf download?Or am i supposed to pre-study the type rating lessons of the 747 and after that continue with the MD-11 trainingThanks,GoofThe Netherlands

hi robert, my payment has failed by my bank is there any other way to pay for the manuals please can u let me knw cherrs colin h

Goof,there will be tutorials, one coming with the release and further tutorials along the way.Those are not included in those printed manuals. What you get with these is exactly the same as the flight crew gets from their airlines for operating the aircraft.Tutorials will all be available for download as PDF.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest Tron3212

Any chance of adding US APO shipping to the process? I am stationed overseas, but cannot afford to pay shipping to the UK, but shipping to my APO, with USPS will be way much cheaper.ChrisStationed in the UK

Chris-Thank you for your service to our country, first of all.You can ship to an APO address using the USPS shipping option. FedEx is unable to help you there.Hope that helps!

Nick-Glad to hear you like them!This is a bit different than what we have done in the past- and figured that since this community tends to thirst for realism- that they'd be well received.

Guest FrancoisH

Hello,Are your manuals available in Europe thru USPS ? I didn't checked yet on the site.Regards.