Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG MD-11 Manuals/Posters & less expensive shipping!

Chris, Eric, et al-I had through these would go up tonight, but alas that hasn't happened.0300 and I must get SOME sleep.Look for them to go up on Thursday, probably later in the day US PDT.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

HiI ordered my manuals on 20th of Sept. But they still didn't arrive here in Austria. Can anyone advise?

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Wolfgang try the track and trace option on the USPS website.I had my package in 6 days here in Holland, my brother who lives in Germany had his in 6 or 7 days at the German custom. maybe that yours is at customs as well.Niels

Wolfgang-We're finding that delivery times using USPS can very depending mostly on the local postal services handling policies in the delivery country.The commercial companies do a much better job of time-definite delivery.It will arrive, though- of that we are certain!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks Niels and Robert for your answeresBut what should i track, if i haven't any tracking number?

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

I just got my MD11 manuals and posters and they are great! Very professional. Now I have a lot of reading to do. Thank you.I was wondering if this kind of package will be available for the 747-400. Even though I have the Angle of Attack set, I would like to have a set of manuals for it like the ones for MD11.Thank you,Bob

>Thanks Niels and Robert for your answeres>>But what should i track, if i haven't any tracking number?finally found the tracking code on the pmdg homepage in my order details.ordered: 19.09.shipped: 22.09.left US: 29.09.so i think it shouldnt take too long anymore to arrive here ;)

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

I did buy and received the complete printed manuals and poster.Have spent some time reading the manuals between all of them and referring to the poster to learn about normal operations at this time. Waiting for the pdf manuals and tutorials to be available for download.Perry

>>Thanks Niels and Robert for your answeres>>>>But what should i track, if i haven't any tracking number?>>finally found the tracking code on the pmdg homepage in my>order details.>ordered: 19.09.>shipped: 22.09.>left US: 29.09.>>so i think it shouldnt take too long anymore to arrive here>;)>I received the manuals today... I can only say... marvelous

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

>I just got my MD11 manuals and posters and they are great!>Very professional. Now I have a lot of reading to do. Thank>you.>>I was wondering if this kind of package will be available for>the 747-400. Even though I have the Angle of Attack set, I>would like to have a set of manuals for it like the ones for>MD11.>>Thank you,>Bob>Ditto, I'd also like a full set of manuals for the 747-400 as it is one of my favorite addons. Having a proper set of reference material will make all the difference when flying this plane.

Ed Haslam