Sign in to follow this  
Guest AngeloCosma

MD-11 Landing Lights

Guest AngeloCosma

Any help on this?landingvm7.jpgw1920.pngI am using X Graphics, if that has anything to do with it as well as FS2 Crew MD-11.Angelo Cosma

The line guys really get upset when you turn the landing lights on at the gate... it blinds them and shines through everything.Might be the level of scenery detail, XGraphics maybe, but I think it is the FSX graphics engine. Funny.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest AngeloCosma

Ok where is the default spotlight.bmp located and how do I get to it, if its on the FSX Disc?Angelo Cosma

Guest KSTLFF

I too have the same problem. I'm an FS9 guy, but with the release have been learning with FSX. I also run ASX and X graphics. Gonna look for the .bmp file and I will let you know what I find. Also I think that ASX and X graphics has a default setting to return to the default settings???maybe......

>The line guys really get upset when you turn the landing>lights on at the gate... it blinds them and shines through>everything.That's for sure. One of my last supervisors told me to hold the aircraft until he turned the lights off. I found that to be a horrible idea, so any time it happened, I just put my sunglasses on. The pilots normally figured it out.The worst are the upgraded lighting systems that utilise HIDs.I'm not on the ramp anymore, though, thankfully.Kyle

Kyle Rodgers

>This is caused by X-Graphics - restore your default textures>from backup.I am one of those people that doesn't have X graphics (never bought ASX, I use AS6.5 without ASG in FSX, at any rate, I don't appear to have any backup textures) and appear to have the default spotlight.bmp (43k 05-21-06) and I still have this exact problem with basically all my aircraft. Any other ideas out there?I do have UTX USA, Canada, Europe, GEX USA/Canada, Scenery Tech USA, Europe, Asia, S. America and FSG world mesh. I installed and then deleted FSWater configurator and that is about it really.Bill BarretteUnited-Virtual.com

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized