Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JAT

Takeoff card usage

That's nifty.I haven't seen one around.. maybe a search in the avsim library will turn something up. I'm a little sloppy with the 737, as long as the runway is long enough for air carriers that fly the bird I just load her up and go. She is such a spirited bird, loves to fly. Her only problem has been when pilots are too sloppy on approach and come in either too fast or overshoot and don't get on the reverse thrust in time (Burbank and Midway come to mind).

Dan Downs KCRP

I use a freeware program called UTOPIA for calculating derated takeoffs. It works for the LDS 767, PMDG 747 and 737, PSS 757 and 777. Seems to work very well. Takes into account the runway length, weather, and take-off weight. Do a search on Avsim for UTOPIA, that's where I found it.

Jim

FSX w/Acceleration

Windows 7 x64 RC

Intel E8500 o/c to 4.275GHz/1800MHz FSB

Zalman 9700LED CPU Cooler

EVGA 790i Ultra Motherboard

EVGA GTX260 o/c to 690/1500/1130

4 GB OCZ DDR3 1800MHz RAM

WD Caviar Black 640GB

Antec 650W PSU

Samsung 22" LCD Widescreen Monitor

Samsung DVD

Thanks,will give it a try.Bob

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

2%
    $715.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now