Sign in to follow this  
cougar2501

737 Problems.Need to re-install ?

I'm currently having problems with my 737's, where FS9 keeps shuting down and says there isa problem with the panel.dll module. I have also lost my VC panels. So it looks like a re0install for all my 600/700/800 and 900 B737's.Can I just reinstall again as I also have my beautiful queen of the skies in both passenger and freighter versions and I do not want the 737 install over writing anything to do with my Q-O-S!!I thought I had read somewhere, maybe here, that you had to follow a strict install sequence to avoid making problems for your self !!! So I might have to deleate the whole lot and restart again ?? I hope not !

Phil Densley

Yup, the 737NG needs to be installed before the 747 Queen. Check out several FAQs in the PMDG Ops wiki section.Before you start down that path, can you repair FS9? That module is not a pmdg file and I doubt reinstalling anything from pmdg is going to fix your problem.Good luck.

Dan Downs KCRP

I never installed the 737. Now I would like to install it but also have the 747 installed. Is there really no way to install the 737 without uninstalling the 747 pack???thanks

The advise is always install 747 on top of 737. I don't speak officially, but I would try to install the 737 on top then re-run the 747 installer and do a repair. I don't know if that works but it is worth a shot if you don't want to uninstall the 747.To be safe, run the 747 installer to uninstall then install the 737 then 747. You'll only loose 10 min. and none of the flight plans for the 747. You will have to re-run each livery you have for the 747 in either case.Let me know if you try the repair and it doesn't work. I'll never suggest it again.

Dan Downs KCRP