Sign in to follow this  

New version of 727

Just wanted to pass on the news that I have uploaded a new and improved version of the 727 WITH SMALLER WHEELS.Would there be anything else then?Mike Stone

Awesome!Maybe fuselage width...that's about the only thing I can think of, other then that the model is one of the best i've seen ever!I always feel bad when I say something about freeware aircraft :(I know you bust your a$$ making this hobby better and better and I'm always afraid that you as a freeware author (or other freeware authors for that matter) will take it the wrong way...I hope you don't Mike :(Like I said, the only thing I notice is fuselage width. Other then that, awesome work!!!Thanks!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

great great airplane one question what's you're next aircraft gonna be? is it possible that you can do a A310 with a Air Jamaica, Tarom livery or can you make a A321 with a Air Jamaica livery?

Mike, THANK YOU!!!! Did you make the wheels dirty by any chance?? You know, the hub area...just curious. You are one gracious dude! Thanks for listening to the vocal minority..:) Honestly the more I mess with this model the more I like it. I will check out the new wheels asap!! THANK YOU very much!Heres a repaint of Piedmont, changed a few things and the colors, I'll upload it soon. Enjoy!http://www.flightsimmers.net/airport/hornit/pd727.jpg

"Would there be anything else then?"Well, since you asked.... I will take a thin crust pizza with tons of mushrooms and cheese please. :-lolYou're too easy Mike, but I am sure that everyone appreciates your continuing efforts to satisfy the masses. For my part, I never stare at the wheels. I am too busy avoiding trees, power towers, buildings and the like to care. :)Thanks Mike.

Mike,I just want to say that that was a very gracious thing for you to do. Even though I did feel that the wheels were a little too big I was very pleased with the 727 and since Alpha made the Carnival for me I was a very happy camper. Now I am a very very happy camper.Thanks for all you have done for this hobby of ours and I hope you never stop. Your GMax aircraft are the only ones I download now. maxsdad

Thanks Mike..looking forward to it!Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Hi Mike,Easy question for you. What is the poly count for the 727?ThanksBob

>Mike, >>For those of us who have added a whole bunch of textures can >we just drop in the new folder for "model" and the new .air >file? Has anything else changed that we need to update? Joshieca, all I did was add the new textures I downloaded like normal and then cut and pasted those sections of the Aircraft config. to the new config. and everything is fantastic!!Hope this helps! :)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

The textures are the same. The only thing that changed in the aircraft config file were the contact points.Mike Stone

Guest C17SimGuy

I just want everyone to notice this: Mike Stone EVEN included the pre-huskitted thrust reversers! HAVE A LOOK! AWESOME!!!! Thanks a lot! It's a sweet plane, and I extend my deepest gratitude for all your hard work!! -drew-

Guest Joshieca

>The textures are the same. The only thing that changed in >the aircraft config file were the contact points. >>Mike Stone Thanks Mike thats great....easy install then... A+++

Guest Rob

Great stuff Mike,As always, you have answered the questions posed by us avid flightsimmers, again raising the bar for freeware simulation. Incredible just how you have got v.2 out so quickly.Thanks again!For those of you interested, I have two Splash Screens of Mike's B727 in a Mexicana repaint, just follow my link and ye shall find.:D. I will, over the coming days upload some more but the library guys are getting pretty stressed with me at the mo. :D.