Sign in to follow this  
BAW014

More previews!

Guest ajl42007

Did anyone notice that the airplane was sitting on the runway 34R KSEA and the altimeter read 9,860 I am pretty sure that it is displaying feet. Any ideas? I doubt its reading meters and even if it was, I don't think that KSEA is high enough to be 9,860, who knows? Let me know what you think.Andy

Guest biosuit

I noticed on the overhead panel that there is 151900 pounds of fuel in the tanks wich makes it 69000kg fuel, is this above the max amount of the 300 wich would make it an ER then? Dont know max fuel for 300 but 300ER is max 72500kg or 159500 pounds on the aircraft my company fly's with.Merry christmas and a happy 2005 everyone!!!Marco

Guest Murf

I would suspect that any inconsistancies with the setting or panel configuration are because the person taking the shots was not setting up for an actual flight but was merely taking a few screenshots of the panels.

Yes, Mike is correct. Sometimes when you are up late working, with those red eyes, a pretty shot comes before the technical shot:).That is why we have it as a start. More will be coming!

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Guest captbulldog 2

lol. I can't believe it still says Fall 04 on the website!

>lol. I can't believe it still says Fall 04 on the website!Okay, YOU have to wait until spring...

BobK

Guest ajl42007

My question then becomes, how do you get the altimeter to read that high, when you are basically at sea level? You guys say that it is something 'technical' but if you load up any plane and put it at SEA I don't see how you can get that high of an altitude... did they just drop the plane there really quick get the shot and call it good? Then I guess I could see where the reading would come from. Not to poke fun at any accidents but having a reading that off can get some Captains into some serious trouble... Maybe they took it up to altitude and had the static ports taped because the new bird just rolled out of the paint shop and the altimeter froze? Hey its happend before. We will see though.Andy

Guest Jaaky

Great Steve !!!My timing is sooooo good, just got new machine, installed FS9.1 , installed aux programs (RC, FSMeteo etc) and just started installing sceneries today...It looks like I'm in perfect sync... :-walksmile

Guest Marcelo

Gotta be released this weekend...Regards, Marcelo Santiago, Chile

If you will have a look out the windscreen, you will see real wx is downloaded. BUT the altimeter isnt set correctly. Hence you are seeing a negative reading if Im not mistaken.dont worry, why would we release a panel that reads the altitude 9,000 feet off.

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Had nothing to do with "pressure" - it's called "schedule"....

BobK

Guest B Van Caulart

Murf I think it was a funny.

Why isn't the FWR Left window heat turned on? ;)Seriously looking good, even if the Alt display is 9,000 feet off! :-lol

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Maybe you forgot to refresh your browser window, Preston :( (Just kidding).CheersIan.