Sign in to follow this  
PBCool1

767-300ERF?

Not sure if this was asked, But will there be a freighter version of the 767 when released? We need a good UPS paint scheme. THX Level D for the hard work! Im flyin the 747-200...I'll be changing fleet types as soon as available.UPS904.jpg

Preston B.
UPS001
CEO UPSVAC.com

Intel i9 10900k OC 5.3. ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4090, 32gb ram MSFS2020 Orbx.

Guest Skedflyer

As far as the paint, Gary is putting together as paint kit so I'm sure someone will be doing it. I wouldn't mind to boot around in the New UPS Colours as well :9So Far it looks like a F model will not be included in the first release, as far as if they do it later, I really don't know. I believe the current model has reached it's GMAX limit.

What kind of airplane is that in your signature it looks like DC-8 with new engines. Jeff USAF

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I love that DC8, too bad that hasn't been done with a quality VC.I can deal with no freighter version but hopefully somebody will do repaints, UPS new and old, and any other great repaints. Mascargo, lanchile, tampa, etc

Repainting a UPS cargo version is no problem and I will be working on it as soon as the paint kit is released. The only issue is that most new gmax models have the windows as part of the plane itself so there is no way to cover them up for cargo repaints.Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Guest TrafficTraffic

I don't believe the windows are part of the model in this case, so paint should work just fine for getting rid of them.Lee Hetherington, PP-ASEL (KBED)

Well....My first love is the DC-8, But there are no really good 2D Panels to use with it. When the Ready for PushBack 747-200 was released I really got into flying that. Also I own the first PIC767 & panel. After flying these detailed ships, its gets kinda hard going back to a basic 2D panel. Before I went to FS9 the PIC was my ship for UPSVA. Since it didnt work with FS9 I settled for the 742..now PIC2 will be here shortly...back to the 767! I need to update my badge to reflect the mighty 767!! But does anyone from Level-D have any info on a freighter version?...will there be one..any clue on an estimated possible release time???...We need a freighter!!!....PLEASE!UPS904.jpg

Preston B.
UPS001
CEO UPSVAC.com

Intel i9 10900k OC 5.3. ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4090, 32gb ram MSFS2020 Orbx.