Sign in to follow this  

You guys are in for a treat!

Nice to see he spent the extra bucks for the dual-yoke. I always hated that throw-over one. I always had a vision of the darn thing hanging up in the middle on short final!!!! That VC is a beauty!Where can we find the V-tail?Thanks,DB

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Geofa,Where can we get that plane with the vc at? I think I just found the plane I was looking for to go tinkering around VFR in the Pacific Northwest. Thanks.

This update will sure take a lot of avsim bandwidth !! awesome and great work to all the team!! I've already made room in my hangar!! ;-)

Stunning work, you keep on amazing me James, and that paint job looks really great. I think the VC is going to make the Deb perfect for my Chicagoland VFR flights!Scott

Ok-I can boast cause I had nothing to do with this. James Eden has outdone himself-the vc for the debonair and vtail bonanza is fantastic! Smooth as silk in scrolls and clear as a bell. James sent this to me last night-getting in the final stretch-soon to happen!http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/Geofdog2.gif