Sign in to follow this  

REAL AIR SIMULATIONS sf260

I had been beginning to lose interest in flight simulation after many years of flying. Countless upgrades, stutters during the early days of FS2000. Finally, FS2002 came along. Much as I love 767PIC, PSS A320, 777 & 747,I really wanted some quality G.A. as I find the default aircraft rather bland. Along came Flight One's C421 - fantastic product!!!Now just the other day I downloaded the REAL AIR SF260! Whoa! What Rob Young and his team have done is amazing - crystal clear VC, panel and textures, great model, but most of allTHE FLIGHT MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This aircraft has renewed my enthusism for this hobby - THANKYOU Real Air Simulations!!!

Boy do I agree. It's nice to fly a plane in FS where the rudder actually DOES something :) Awesome plane...about the only thing I've been flying since I bought it a week ago!

I don't have it (my wife raised her eyebrows when she saw my DF Cardinal and F1 421 purchases), but it sure looks and sounds like a fantastic aircraft, with a lot of attention to detail. I hope to see more work by Rob and his team!-John

You should see the virtual cockpit in steroscopic, holographic, 3D via the E-Dimensional glasses. In this mode the SM260 is truelyl an amazing work of art!!

"I downloaded the REAL AIR SF260! Whoa! What Rob Young and his team have done is amazing - crystal clear VC, panel and textures, great model, but most of all THE FLIGHTMODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This aircraft has renewed my enthusism for this hobby - THANKYOU Real Air Simulations!!!"Well, thank you, and I'm glad our aircraft rekindled your enthusiasm. Stand by for news soon of a new GA aircraft, and a passenger jet for our next project.Best Regards,Rob YoungRealAir Simulations

in answer to the where this plane can be got .........www.realairsimulations.com..............i'd just like to add a quick commendation........excellent(in particular as suggested above with Active Camera enabled)..........also, i gather, the support available is second to none............alan d kerr

"also, i gather, the support available is second to none"We do our best Alan, but the biggest problem we have is a few purchasers failing to enter the correct e-mail address when they order. Luckily we have a cross reference system which can trace most of these, and most customers seem to be happy.Kind Regards,Rob Young