Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Once in a while...

...I remind myself that Avsim is an awesome resource for my second-most favorite hobby/passion (my first is real-life flying, or at least I think it is #1 over simming... hmmmm...). Tonight is one of those times, and I wanted to post something about it.I might've said this before, but I check Avsim more often than I do the daily news at Yahoo (which is almost always way more depressing), or any other website for that matter.Thanks to the Avsim staff for what I regard to be the best resource for flight simulation news, reviews, and downloads that exists.And thanks for the awesome conferences - I've been fortunate enough to attend the Tahoe and Denver events - very enjoyable and well-run!cheers,Dave BlevinsSan Jose, CA

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack

Thanks Dave for the kudos and compliments. It's messages like yours that keep us "in the game" so to speak. See you at the next conference....

Guest tango_d

Couldn't agree with you more !!Well said and Congrat's to you all on such a fantastic site !!!Kind RegardsEddy:-)

Just happened to cruise through here... Thanks for the comments guys! :)