Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

With this kind of quality - We don't need FS-X

Guest PhilR

I obtained your amazing product from fs2004.org and never looked backSun is stunning.

Guest PhilR

>Maybe I should make some personal attack on you...You really shouldn't as you'll probably get banned from the avsim forums.

Wow you don't want FSX. Thanks for announcing that along with a hundred other people on this forum, as if anyone really cares what software you buy.

Guest niceguy2782

In a fwe more FS9 months, that FS9 sun is going to swallow the FS9 earth :-eeklol ... j/k ... now don't make me launch the "I want FSX so bad I ..." caption contest :-hah

I've never understood the need for people to state their own opinion in terms of "we". Does it create some sort of percieved strength in numbers, where the holder of said opinion would otherwise feel weak, when the nebulous "we" is used in place of the singular "I"?In any case, the picture does not speak for me. I am very much looking forward to FSX. I'm even over my initial frustration at the phone-home verification.This is not, in any way, to take away from timest's fabulous work with REP. To that, I say Bravo! FS9 has never looked better!

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

>I've never understood the need for people to state their own>opinion in terms of "we". Does it create some sort of>percieved strength in numbers, where the holder of said>opinion would otherwise feel weak, when the nebulous "we" is>used in place of the singular "I"?>>In any case, the picture does not speak for me. I am very much>looking forward to FSX. I'm even over my initial frustration>at the phone-home verification.>>This is not, in any way, to take away from timest's fabulous>work with REP. To that, I say Bravo! FS9 has never looked>better!>Thank you Jon, I didn't take it negatively... some people will like and some won't :)Take care Tim :D

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

>Speak for yourself bro!Well, honestly, how many of you would have been tricked in thinking that these shots:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=242697&page=or these:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=242691&page=or these:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=242660&page=were from FSX and not FS9?I think REP will make a lot of people great delay their transition to FSX.Marco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest alex333

>Someone give this guy an award ! Thanks Tim. The award for timest for his beautiful textures would be very well deserved, but still Phil's fsx bashing picture does not speak for me. In this case: "I" am not "we". ;)