Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

MR1 B84 Now Available & New B84 Bug Thread

Hello everyone!B84 is now ready. All items reported have been addressed. http://www.hifisim.com/as2k4updateMR1b2-84.zipIf you have a previous beta installed, you can uninstall it first(don't forget to uninstall the ActiveRadar update as well), or just install this new update on top. If installing on top, just cancel the ActiveRadar update installer (which automatically launches) as there are no updates to ActiveRadar between B81 and B84.Thanks everyone for your help making reports and supplying great feedback thus far. I have yet to duplicate the "repeating refresh" issue since fixing all the other issues, so I am assuming it has been solved, but please keep me advised. Bug reports for B84 should go on this thead. Thanks again all!!!Damian ClarkHiFi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSkyhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest lenrow

Damian,Winds seem much improved with the 84 and the initial set up always gives accurate weather however I'm still having sudden loss of clouds at times particularly on arrival at a destination at say 30 miles out decending through ten to fifteen thousand(I may just notice it then because I'm anticipating the clouds for my arrival). Interestingly, soon after this happens there is always one of your green banner reports of a nearest station METAR that scrolls across. HMMMMMThis is not a "natural" event as the overcast and broken layers in the METAR don't square with the sudden clear skies above.I have the newest FSIUPC and always start up with minimal weather as well as clear sky in FS9. I use your options with the update on.Sight Distance 60Cloud Draw 803D percentage 100Cloud coverage Max//AS2004 configuration file[General]WindowPosX = 5160WindowPosY = 5205DefaultWeatherFolder = C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9ModulesActiveSky2004SuppressionCeiling = 2000SurfaceWindLimit = 10CloudLayerLimit = 5LocalSuppressionRange = 100MinimumVisibility = 0MaximumVisibility = 50IncreasedWake = FalseDisableWindsAloft = FalseForceDestinationWeatherZone = FalsePreventIcing = TrueOnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = FalseGlobalWrites = FalseVoicePlayback = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueStartupSound = TrueUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = TrueOvercastEnhancement = TrueRouteWindSmoothing = TrueLimitSurfaceWinds = FalseLimitCloudLayers = TrueAutoGlobalWriteToggle = TrueCCWindsFix = TrueDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = TrueDisableMessages = FalseAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 10VATSIMData = FalseZuluConversion = 0TAFProcessing = FalseEnforceVisibilityLimits = TrueWakeTurb = TrueStartPaused = FalseUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONEwhat do you think?thanks, doug

Damian,Flew the new build from Denver to Fort Lauderdale with the PMDG 737.The jet stream is very strong over Georgia and norther Florida today. As I passed through these strong winds, the new build handled them better than in the past, but I still got some rapid directional changes. Also the route wind smoothing function when a new route is selected still causes constant updating and I can't use it, causes severe stutters.The temp problem is gone, and I did not get cloud popups, however take a look at my settings.Damian and Jim I would do a test flight today from Miami to Atlanta, and you will see the kind of wind problems we have been going through.Thanks for the hardworkBobAS2004 Settings://AS2004 configuration file[General]WindowPosX = 5160WindowPosY = 5205DefaultWeatherFolder = C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9ModulesActiveSky2004SuppressionCeiling = 10000SurfaceWindLimit = 10CloudLayerLimit = 10LocalSuppressionRange = 100MinimumVisibility = MaximumVisibility = IncreasedWake = FalseDisableWindsAloft = FalseForceDestinationWeatherZone = TruePreventIcing = FalseOnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = FalseGlobalWrites = TrueVoicePlayback = FalseLocalSuppression = TrueStartupSound = FalseUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = TrueOvercastEnhancement = TrueRouteWindSmoothing = FalseLimitSurfaceWinds = FalseLimitCloudLayers = FalseAutoGlobalWriteToggle = TrueCCWindsFix = TrueDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = FalseDisableMessages = FalseAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 55VATSIMData = FalseZuluConversion = -7TAFProcessing = FalseEnforceVisibilityLimits = FalseWakeTurb = TrueStartPaused = FalseUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONE

Guest BernBear

I am just in the process of my first flight with the new build.Unfortunately I am still in the clear every 10 minutes (default AS update interval) flying from Johannesburg to Mombasa, even though every station is reporting at least BKN.Winds are excellent, no harsh changes, just a few gusts, temps aloft are somewhat better although my TAT is still almost 20

Guest BernBear

I did a couple more test flights in the same geographical area, the "disappearing cloud syndrome" remains.The clouds are immediately redrawn in the distance, but all clouds in the immediate vincinity of the aircraft disappear, as well as any clouds behind the aircraft, this does happen on every AS update, depending on the interval.Also, I tried a few approaches and all weather at the destination airport always clears between 20 and 30 miles out.This morning I was flying into a nice, overcast Mombasa, I had intenionally changed the update interval to 60 minutes to avoid unwanted updates, but all clouds always popped away 20 miles out at the latest.Again, this was tested leaving all option on normal weather defaults, except online updates and the update interval.Best RegardsMax (Bern, LSZB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Do you guys have "smooth winds near aircraft" enabled in FSUIPC?

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest BernBear

Of course I can only speak for myself, I run FSUIPC 3.201 with minimum weather defaults, which leaves pretty mucheverything weather related off (except allow gusts in upper winds), but I always load a flight plan in AS2004 and use its route based wind smoothing.Best RegardsMax (Bern, LSZB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest mottoth

I made my first flight with B84 this afternoon, and, as already reported by others, my clouds cleared up about 30 miles before landing, approaching EFMA where the METAR was:EFMA 261550Z 22008KT 9999 BKN042 M00/M03 Q0990 0315//95I noticed too at my departure airport (EFRO) that light snowgrains (-SG) gave absolutely no precipitation (no snow), while Active Radar reported light snow. The computed METAR was:EFRO 261350Z 06007KT 2500 -SG BR BKN008 BKN015 M08/M09 Q0995 03410195About wind aloft: Flown without route-based smoothing. At one point, I was cruising at FL340 with somewhat 190@20kt aloft. Then I lowered to FL300 -> during the decent wind turned gradually to a wrong 150

Hi Max, and all,Thanks for the feedback...I tried to duplicate Johannesburg to Mombasa flight, could not find Mombasa.. could I get the ID? Or better yet, can you send me your .PLN? damianc@hifisim.com.Anyone else experiencing cloud transitions or looping refreshes, please also send me your .PLN so I can try your exact route.. thanks!-Damian

Damian Clark

Found Mombasa, in Kenya of course! :) Trying the flight now using default FS9 planner/route with IFR High-Alt airways autoroute...Damian ClarkHiFi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSkyhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg

Damian Clark

Guest BernBear

Damian,The ICAO code for Mombasa is HKMO. I have sent you the flight plan via private mail.You might not have to go that far out of your way, I also encountered disappearing clouds last night flying from San Francisco Int'l (KSFO) to Vancouver (CYVR). On approach to Vancouver in very nasty weather, I was also in the clear 25 nm before touchdown, all over- and undercast went away like with the flip of a switch.Sorry to be such a pain.Best RegardsMax (Bern, LSZB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Max,TAT is not the same as ISA temperature. TAT takes into consideration the compression of the air and therefore reports a warmer temperature. A simple test is to increase or reduce your cruising speed while flying at the same flight level and you'll see a change in the TAT, with no change in the ISA.You should be checking OAT (Outside Air Temperature) versus Standard Atmospheric Temp. When using AS2004, the OAT is usually within a couple of degrees of the predicted ISA Temperature.Bruce

Guest VCSIGDA

Hi Damian,I am having cloud pops no matter where I fly, (KSEA_KORD) (CYVR_CYYZ). I am sure there is a right combination out there but for now I just leave my settings like this below. I will then do a manual refresh before I leave the airport and do another one 150nm from my destination. If you see something wrong with my settings or should try something else, let me know. I know I will have cloud pops so I just leave things as is.I have found out that if I do a manual refresh, say 1 minute after AS2004 writes the data to fsuipc, I will get no cloud pops the second time around because the data is uptodate, so I continued this theory along my route and found I get less cloud pops almost to the point where I am happy. I may only get 2 cloud pops in a 2 hour flight. Does this mean that only 2 stations updated its weather in 2 hours. But then why in AS2004 do I get cloud pops every 10 minutes when AS2004 updates itself, Does this mean every 10 minutes all weather stations are updated with new data. My theory does hold some keys to the cloud pops by keeping AS2004 uptodate. Try this for yourself if you find an area that does have cloud pops for you. Jim did say this would be hard on your server but see if this helps you out and then find a work around to lessen the load. During this test I did have 47000ft and 150nm entered in with online updates enabled. I did not want any updates by my aircraft. I had one cloud pop by CYQR, and another by CYEG, and these were under my aircraft or right beside me. But I flew from Chicago to the mountains past CYEG withonly 2 pops, well better than every 10 minutes when AS2004 updates itself. It seems if the stations are kept uptodate before they enter into the 100nm radius there is less chance of a cloud pops. Check the theory out if you find an area with cloud pops. I am told to set my altitude suppression to above my airplane if nothing works for a particular area, (KSEA_KORD)(CYVR_CYYZ), This seem to be a big area. Again computer related but try the continuous updates manually. It has helped me and this may hold a key to solving this. Keep everything uptodate. The visibility and route smoothing disabled suggestions never helped me with cloud pops. Should I try locking the stations to be the same as the destination airport?To be honest with you, if we are both using FS2004 and fly in the same areas and have the exact same settings in FSUIPC and AS2004 then why do you not see what I see as far as cloud pops. It must be our computer cofigurations are different, maybe a addon or setting in the bios, video card setting or just different drivers all around. I guess you are trying to make AS2004 work for all configurations out there. This is a big task. The settings below were not used for that particular flight but my current settings now.Thanks Damian and Jim for your continued support.Vincent---------------------------------------------------------------------//AS2004 configuration file[General]WindowPosX = 3750WindowPosY = 10455DefaultWeatherFolder = C:INSTALLDIRModulesActiveSky2004SuppressionCeiling = 47000SurfaceWindLimit = 10CloudLayerLimit = 5LocalSuppressionRange = 100MinimumVisibility = 0MaximumVisibility = 150IncreasedWake = FalseDisableWindsAloft = FalseForceDestinationWeatherZone = FalsePreventIcing = FalseOnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = FalseGlobalWrites = FalseVoicePlayback = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueStartupSound = FalseUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = TrueOvercastEnhancement = TrueRouteWindSmoothing = TrueLimitSurfaceWinds = FalseLimitCloudLayers = TrueAutoGlobalWriteToggle = TrueCCWindsFix = TrueDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = TrueDisableMessages = TrueAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 60VATSIMData = FalseZuluConversion = -6TAFProcessing = FalseEnforceVisibilityLimits = TrueWakeTurb = TrueStartPaused = FalseUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONE---------------------------------------------------------------------[General]History=QIHO0YTI2CIUGITHASK4VMakeItVersionFS2002=YesWindSmoothing=NoWhiteMessages=NoThrottleSyncAll=NoGraduatedVisibility=NoLowerVisAltitude=6000UpperVisAltitude=25000UpperVisibility=6000GenerateCirrus=NoWindShearSharp=NoUpperWindGusts=YesExtendMetarMaxVis=NoPatchSimApAlt=YesAutoClearWeather=YesExtendTopWind=NoWindSmoothness=5SmoothPressure=YesPressureSmoothness=5SmoothVisibility=YesVisibilitySmoothness=2MaxSurfaceWind=0WindLimitLevel=200WindDiscardLevel=400WindAjustAltitude=NoWindAjustAltitudeBy=2000MinimumVisibility=0MaximumVisibilityFewClouds=0MaximumVisibility=0MaximumVisibilityOvercast=0MaximumVisibilityRainy=0OneCloudLayer=NoThinClouds=NoThinThunderClouds=NoCloudThinness=1000ThunderCloudThinness=10000CloudTurbulence=NoCloudIcing=NoWindTurbulence=NoSuppressAllGusts=NoExternalOptionControl=YesAutoTuneADF=NoKeepFS98CloudCover=NoShowPMcontrols=NoMagicBattery=YesRudderSpikeRemoval=NoElevatorSpikeRemoval=NoAileronSpikeRemoval=NoReversedElevatorTrim=NoTrapUserInterrupt=YesNavFreq50KHz=YesClockSync=NoSmoothIAS=YesSetVisUpperAlt=NoVisUpperAltLimit=6000MaxIce=3SuppressCloudTurbulence=NoSuppressWindTurbulence=NoSpoilerIncrement=512TCASid=FlightTCASrange=40TrafficScanPerFrame=10AxisCalibration=NoCentredDialogue=NoClearWeatherDynamics=YesOwnWeatherChanges=NoFixWindows=NoFixControlAccel=YesWeatherReadInterval=4MoveBGLvariables=YesMainMenu=&ModulesSubMenu=&FSUIPC ...[JoystickCalibration]FlapsSetControl=0ReverserControl=66292MaxThrottleForReverser=0AileronTrimControl=0RudderTrimControl=0--------------------------------------------------------------[PANELS]IMAGE_QUALITY=1UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0QUICKTIPS=0PANEL_MASKING=1PANEL_STRETCHING=1[Weather]WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1MinGustTime=10MaxGustTime=500MinGustRampSpeed=1MaxGustRampSpeed=200MinVarTime=5MaxVarTime=50MinVarRampSpeed=10MaxVarRampSpeed=75TurbulenceScale=0.200000DefaultVisibility=0DynWx_MedianDewPointSpread=10.000000DynWx_ProbCloudFormForMedianDewPoint=0.000500DynWx_MaxDewPointSpread=50.000000DynWx_ProbCloudFormForMaxDewPoint=0.000125DynWx_ProbCloudFormForMinDewPoint=0.100000DynWx_DryTempLapsePer1000Meters=9.000000DynWx_ProbCloudFormForDryTempLapse=0.000500DynWx_MoistTempLapsePer1000Meters=3.300000DynWx_ProbCloudFormForMoistTempLapse=0.040000DynWx_MaxProbCloudChangePerMinute=0.040000DynWx_MultiplierForDynamicWeatherLevelMild=0.500000DynWx_MultiplierForDynamicWeatherLevelNormal=1.000000DynWx_MultiplierForDynamicWeatherLevelHigh=3.000000DynWx_MultiplierForDynamicWeatherLevelExtreme=10.000000DynWx_TempChangePercentageForOvercastClouds=0.750000DynWx_TempChangePercentageForMinDewPoint=0.700000DynWx_MaxTempChangePerMinute=0.060000WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.comWeatherServerPort=80WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0DynamicWeather=0LOADWEATHER=1MAX_UNLIMITED_VIS=160934CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=83D_CLOUD_PERCENT=100DETAILED_CLOUDS=1CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8CloudsImpostorRingRadius=128000.000000DownloadWindsAloft=0DisableTurbulence=0[iNTERNATIONAL]ASLAT=2ASLON=1MEASURE=0[MISC]COM_RATE=7LOG_TIME=0FOREIGN_TRANSLATOR=0LOG_FILE=[sTARTUP]DEMO=0LOADSIM=1LOADWINDOW=1SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=0STARTUP_DEMO=[GRAPHICS]FULL_SCREEN=0PERFORMANCE_MODE=0DEF_PERF_MODE=6TEXT_SCROLL=1AUTO_LOD=0DETAIL_TEXTURE=1WATER_EFFECTS=2TERRAIN_USE_VECTOR_MAP=1TERRAIN_USE_VECTOR_OBJECTS=1EFFECTS_QUALITY=2GROUND_SHADOWS=1SMOOTH_VIEW=1IMAGE_SMOOTHING=1TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=1024COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1LANDING_LIGHTS=1IMAGE_QUALITY=0TEXTURE_BLDG=1TEXTURE_GND=1TEXTURE_WATER=1AIRCRAFT_TEXTURE=2SEE_SELF=1TEXTURE_QUALITY=3LOD_TARGET_FPS=15NUM_LIGHTS=8[REALISM]INDASPD=0PFactor=1.000000Torque=1.000000GyroEffect=1.000000CrashTolerance=1.000000General=1.000000UnlimitedFuel=FalseTrueAirspeed=FalseAutoCoord=FalseRealMixture=TrueStressDamage=TrueGEffect=TrueManualLights=TrueGyroDrift=FalseCrashWithDyn=TrueCrashDetection=1[CONTROLS]KBDAIL=64KBDELEV=64KBDRUD=64PAN_RATE=500[uSERINTERFACE]MAP_ORIENTATION=2PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1SelectFlightLevel=0SelectFlightTitle=0PageID=3OpenATCOnCreate=0SITUATION=C:Documents and SettingsVincent SigdaMy DocumentsFlight Simulator FilesFFX-737-400-CYVR-VancouverDisplayFuelAsWeight=0[sOUND]SOUND=1SOUND_FADER1=0.500000SOUND_FADER2=0.310000SOUND_FADER3=0.300000SOUND_FADER4=-0.800000SOUND_FADER5=0.500000SOUND_FADER6=-0.800000SOUND_QUALITY=2Channels=4[DISPLAY.Device.RADEON 9800 PRO (Omega 2.5.22).0]Mode=1600x1200x32RenderToTexture=0[DISPLAY]UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=22TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=500[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=100.000000TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=10.000000TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=100.000000TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=19TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=1TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=1TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=0.000000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=0.000000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=1307992[sCENERY]IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5DYNAMIC_SCENERY=0DYN_SCN_DENSITY=0DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1SUNGLARE=1LENSFLARE=1[AIRtoCONTAINER]SIM1=Cessna Skylane 182R RGSIM2=Learjet 45SIM3=Schweizer 2-32 SailplaneSIM4=Sopwith CamelSIM5=Extra 300SSIM6=Boeing 737-400[APL]CACHE_WAV_FILES=1[TrafficManager]TrafficDensity=3IFROnly=0EnableAirline=0EnableGeneralAviation=0[AContain]ShowLabels=0ShowUserLabel=0ShowLabelManufacturer=1ShowLabelModel=1ShowLabelTailNumber=0ShowLabelDistance=1ShowLabelAltitude=1ShowLabelAirline=0ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0ShowLabelFlightPlan=0ShowLabelContainerId=0ShowLabelAirspeed=0ShowLabelHeading=0LabelDelay=1000LabelColor=FFFF0000[sLEW]MaxLateralRate=40000.000000MaxVerticalRate=1000.000000MaxPitchRate=360.000000MaxBankRate=360.000000MaxHeadingRate=360.000000[VirtualCopilot]VirtualCopilotActive=0[MULTIPLAYER]ALWAYS_SHOW_INITIAL_DIALOG=1SESSION_NAME=My SessionPLAYER_NAME=Unnamed PilotGUARANTEED_MESSAGES=0MAX_PLAYERS=8MAX_OBSERVERS=0TICKS_PER_SYNC=90PACKETS_PER_SEC=4COLLISION_SECS=2FOLLOWING_MULTIPLIER=5ALLOW_PLANE_MODEL_SEND=0ALLOW_PLANE_MODEL_RECEIVE=0ALLOW_TEXTURE_SEND=0ALLOW_TEXTURE_RECEIVE=0MAX_SEGMENT_SIZE=100MAX_SEGMENTS_PER_SEC=1CONNECTION_TYPE=0PROTOCOL_SELECTION=0ALLOW_DESCRIPTIVE_SEND=1ALLOW_DESCRIPTIVE_RECEIVE=1AUTOPILOT_LOCK=0DISTANCE_DISPLAY=0ADF_TRACK=0ALLOW_NAME_TAG_DISPLAY=1CLIENT_CONNECT_USE_CUSTOM_PORT=0CLIENT_CONNECT_PORT=23456CLIENT_HOST_USE_CUSTOM_PORT=0CLIENT_HOST_PORT=23456HOST_CONNECT_USE_CUSTOM_PORT=0HOST_CONNECT_PORT=23456[sIM]SYSCLOCK=1show_brake_message=0[ATC]AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=0UsePilotVoice=0ShowATCText=0PilotVoice=1[MAIN]Location=316,222,964,756HideMenuNormal=0HideMenuFullscreen=1Maximized=1[OLDMODULES]FSFLIGHTMAX.DLL=1SimViewJr.dll=1[FACILITIES]COUNTRY=STATE=CITY=GTL_BUTTON=6225[FlightPlanMap]SHOW_AIRPORTS=1SHOW_VORS=1SHOW_NDBS=1SHOW_APPROACHES=1SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=1SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=0SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=0SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1show_waypoints=1show_airways=1show_markers=1show_volume_boundaries=1show_ac_twr=1[JOYSTICK_MAIN {79C7B030-66C5-11D8-8006-444553540000}]AXIS_EVENT_00=AXIS_AILERONS_SETAXIS_SCALE_00=127AXIS_NULL_00=1AXIS_EVENT_01=AXIS_ELEVATOR_SETAXIS_SCALE_01=126AXIS_NULL_01=1AXIS_EVENT_02=AXIS_THROTTLE_SETAXIS_SCALE_02=127AXIS_NULL_02=1AXIS_EVENT_04=AXIS_MIXTURE_SETAXIS_SCALE_04=127AXIS_NULL_04=1AXIS_EVENT_05=AXIS_PROPELLER_SETAXIS_SCALE_05=127AXIS_NULL_05=1BUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_00=AUTO_THROTTLE_ARMBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_01=AP_MASTERBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_02=VIEW_MODE_REVBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_03=VIEW_MODEBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_04=FLAPS_DECRBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_05=FLAPS_INCRBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_06=GEAR_TOGGLEBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_07=THROTTLE_DECRBUTTON_DOWN_REPEAT_07=1BUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_08=SPOILERS_ARM_TOGGLEBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_09=SPOILERS_TOGGLEBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_10=ELEV_TRIM_UPBUTTON_DOWN_REPEAT_10=1BUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_11=ELEV_TRIM_DNBUTTON_DOWN_REPEAT_11=1POV_MOVE_EVENT_00=PAN_VIEWPOV_MOVE_REPEAT_00=1[JOYSTICK_SLEW {79C7B030-66C5-11D8-8006-444553540000}]AXIS_EVENT_00=AXIS_SLEW_SIDEWAYS_SETAXIS_SCALE_00=127AXIS_NULL_00=1AXIS_EVENT_01=AXIS_SLEW_AHEAD_SETAXIS_SCALE_01=126AXIS_NULL_01=1AXIS_EVENT_05=AXIS_SLEW_HEADING_SETAXIS_SCALE_05=127AXIS_NULL_05=1BUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_00=SLEW_RESETBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_01=VIEW_MODEBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_02=SLEW_ALTIT_PLUSBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_03=SLEW_ALTIT_MINUSBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_06=SLEW_BANK_MINUSBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_07=SLEW_BANK_PLUSBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_10=SLEW_PITCH_PLUSBUTTON_DOWN_EVENT_11=SLEW_PITCH_MINUSPOV_MOVE_EVENT_00=PAN_VIEWPOV_MOVE_REPEAT_00=1[JOYSTICK_MAIN {79C7B030-66C5-11D8-8007-444553540000}]AXIS_EVENT_00=AXIS_LEFT_BRAKE_SETAXIS_SCALE_00=-127AXIS_NULL_00=1AXIS_EVENT_01=AXIS_RIGHT_BRAKE_SETAXIS_SCALE_01=-127AXIS_NULL_01=1AXIS_EVENT_02=AXIS_RUDDER_SETAXIS_SCALE_02=127AXIS_NULL_02=1[JOYSTICK_SLEW {79C7B030-66C5-11D8-8007-444553540000}]AXIS_EVENT_02=AXIS_SLEW_HEADING_SETAXIS_SCALE_02=127AXIS_NULL_02=1[KEYBOARD_MAIN]SELECT_1=49,8SELECT_2=50,8SELECT_3=51,8SELECT_4=52,8MINUS=189,8PLUS=187,8ZOOM_1X=8,8SOUND_TOGGLE=81,8ENGINE=69,8SIM_RATE=82,8XPNDR=84,8SLEW_TOGGLE=89,8EGT=85,8SMOKE_TOGGLE=73,8STROBES_TOGGLE=79,8PAUSE_TOGGLE=19,8ATC=192,8ADF=65,8VIEW_MODE=46,9HEADING_GYRO_SET=68,8DME=70,8GEAR_TOGGLE=71,8ANTI_ICE_TOGGLE=72,8JET_STARTER=74,8JOYSTICK_CALIBRATE=75,10ALL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE=76,8SITUATION_SAVE=186,8VIEW_WINDOW_TO_FRONT=222,8AP_MASTER=90,8FREQUENCY_SWAP=88,8COM_RADIO=67,8VOR_OBS=86,8BAROMETRIC=66,8NAV_RADIO=78,8MAGNETO=77,8BRAKES=190,8SPOILERS_TOGGLE=191,8SITUATION_RESET=186,10FLAPS_UP=116,8THROTTLE_FULL=115,8THROTTLE_INCR_SMALL=114,8THROTTLE_DECR=113,8FLAPS_DOWN=119,8THROTTLE_CUT=112,8VIEW=111,8ELEV_TRIM_DN=36,8ELEV_DOWN=38,8INCREASE_THROTTLE=33,8AILERONS_LEFT=37,8CENTER_AILER_RUDDER=12,8AILERONS_RIGHT=39,8ELEV_TRIM_UP=35,8ELEV_UP=40,8DECREASE_THROTTLE=34,8VIEW_FORWARD=38,41VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT=33,41VIEW_RIGHT=39,41VIEW_REAR_RIGHT=34,41VIEW_REAR=40,41VIEW_REAR_LEFT=35,41VIEW_LEFT=37,41VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT=36,41VIEW_DOWN=12,41RUDDER_LEFT=45,8RUDDER_RIGHT=135,8BRAKES_LEFT=122,8BRAKES_RIGHT=123,8AP_ATT_HOLD=84,10AP_LOC_HOLD=79,10AP_APR_HOLD=65,10AP_HDG_HOLD=72,10AP_ALT_HOLD=90,10AP_WING_LEVELER=86,10AP_BC_HOLD=66,10AP_NAV1_HOLD=78,10EXIT=67,10ABORT=3,10READOUTS_FLIGHT=90,9PANEL_TOGGLE=219,9VIEW_MODE_REV=45,9PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE=76,9LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE=76,10PARKING_BRAKES=190,10MINUS_SHIFT=189,9PLUS_SHIFT=187,9FLAPS_INCR=118,8FLAPS_DECR=117,8PROP_PITCH_LO=115,10PROP_PITCH_INCR_SMALL=114,10PROP_PITCH_DECR=113,10PROP_PITCH_HI=112,10MIXTURE_RICH=115,11MIXTURE_INCR_SMALL=114,11MIXTURE_DECR=113,11MIXTURE_LEAN=112,11SCRIPT_EVENT_1=219,10SCRIPT_EVENT_2=221,10YAW_DAMPER_TOGGLE=68,10CENTER_NT361_CHECK=57,11CLOSE_VIEW=221,8NEW_VIEW=219,8NEW_MAP=221,9NEXT_VIEW=9,10PREV_VIEW=9,11VIEW_TYPE=83,10VIEW_TYPE_REV=83,11RADIO_VOR1_IDENT_TOGGLE=49,10RADIO_VOR2_IDENT_TOGGLE=50,10RADIO_DME1_IDENT_TOGGLE=52,10RADIO_ADF_IDENT_TOGGLE=53,10GEAR_PUMP=71,10SPOILERS_ARM_TOGGLE=191,9PITOT_HEAT_TOGGLE=72,9AP_AIRSPEED_HOLD=82,10AUTO_THROTTLE_ARM=82,9AUTO_THROTTLE_TO_GA=71,11LANDING_LIGHT_UP=38,11LANDING_LIGHT_DOWN=40,11LANDING_LIGHT_LEFT=37,11LANDING_LIGHT_RIGHT=39,11LANDING_LIGHT_HOME=12,11KNEEBOARD_VIEW=121,8MP_PLAYER_CYCLE=84,11MP_PLAYER_SNAP=70,11MP_GO_OBSERVER=79,11MP_CHAT=221,11MP_ACTIVATE_CHAT=13,8PANEL_1=49,9PANEL_2=50,9PANEL_3=51,9PANEL_4=52,9PANEL_5=53,9PANEL_6=54,9PANEL_7=55,9PANEL_8=56,9PANEL_9=57,9AP_MACH_HOLD=77,10VIEW_FORWARD_UP=38,42VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP=33,42VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP=34,42VIEW_REAR_UP=40,42VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP=35,42VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP=36,42VIEW_UP=12,42INVOKE_HELP=191,10TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_LABELS=76,11ENGINE_AUTO_START=69,10INC_COWL_FLAPS=86,11DEC_COWL_FLAPS=67,11USER_INTERRUPT=27,8AILERON_TRIM_LEFT=37,10AILERON_TRIM_RIGHT=39,10RUDDER_TRIM_LEFT=45,10RUDDER_TRIM_RIGHT=135,10TOGGLE_FLIGHT_DIRECTOR=70,10TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER=115,9TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY_ALTERNATOR=77,9TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT=69,9PANEL_HUD_TOGGLE=87,8SNAP_TO_PANEL=45,41MARKER_SOUND_TOGGLE=51,10TOGGLE_WATER_RUDDER=87,9TOGGLE_PUSHBACK=80,9KEY_CHASE_VIEW_NEXT=87,10KEY_CHASE_VIEW_PREV=87,11HEADING_BUG_SELECT=72,11ALTITUDE_BUG_SELECT=90,11CHASE_VIEW_TOGGLE=81,10EYEPOINT_UP=13,9EYEPOINT_DOWN=8,9EYEPOINT_RIGHT=13,11EYEPOINT_LEFT=8,11EYEPOINT_FORWARD=8,10EYEPOINT_BACK=13,10EYEPOINT_RESET=32,8AIRSPEED_BUG_SELECT=82,11TOGGLE_TAILWHEEL_LOCK=71,9ROTOR_BRAKE=66,9ROTOR_CLUTCH_SWITCH_TOGGLE=190,9ROTOR_GOV_SWITCH_TOGGLE=188,9VIRTUAL_COPILOT_TOGGLE=88,11VIRTUAL_COPILOT_ACTION=88,10[KEYBOARD_SLEW]SLEW_TOGGLE=89,8SLEW_ALTIT_UP_FAST=115,8SLEW_ALTIT_UP_SLOW=114,8SLEW_ALTIT_FREEZE=113,8SLEW_ALTIT_DN_FAST=112,8SLEW_ALTIT_PLUS=81,8SLEW_ALTIT_MINUS=65,8SLEW_PITCH_DN_FAST=119,8SLEW_PITCH_DN_SLOW=118,8SLEW_PITCH_FREEZE=117,8SLEW_PITCH_UP_FAST=116,8SLEW_PITCH_PLUS=57,8SLEW_PITCH_MINUS=48,8READOUTS_SLEW=90,9SLEW_BANK_MINUS=36,8SLEW_AHEAD_PLUS=38,8SLEW_BANK_PLUS=33,8SLEW_LEFT=37,8SLEW_FREEZE=12,8SLEW_RIGHT=39,8SLEW_HEADING_MINUS=35,8SLEW_AHEAD_MINUS=40,8SLEW_HEADING_PLUS=34,8SLEW_RESET=32,8TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_LABELS=76,11EYEPOINT_UP=13,9EYEPOINT_DOWN=8,9EYEPOINT_RIGHT=13,11EYEPOINT_LEFT=8,11EYEPOINT_FORWARD=8,10EYEPOINT_BACK=13,10

Vincent,The only thing that looks totally off to me is your Supression Ceiling value. Please lower this way down to 2000.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Hello,It is not so often that I post in this forum, but here are my findings:Built 84, for my very personnal case is a huge step back as of winds and winds effect. May be it is coming fromme. As I am more a "user", than a "builder", for some parts anyway, I have included my AS2004 config option file, as well as FSUIPC config.I am suffering of very abrupt wind sift direction, forces, at low or high altitude, what ever.As of the clouds, I have not observed any problem so far, except this morning out of KDWF, were I was supposed to have 10SM, and I could bearly see my wings... But it did not last more than 5 minutes, and AS2004 was downloading datas.With the PMDG737, the wind prob leads to a CWS yellow alarm on the PFD, that leads to a crash if you are not in front of the computer to regain control manualy.But do not misunderstand me, it may come from my setting also.Thanks for looking at this, as well as for your hard job //AS2004 configuration file[General]WindowPosX = 15405WindowPosY = 75DefaultWeatherFolder = F:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9ModulesActiveSky2004SuppressionCeiling = 2000SurfaceWindLimit = 70CloudLayerLimit = 10LocalSuppressionRange = 80MinimumVisibility = 0MaximumVisibility = 60IncreasedWake = FalseDisableWindsAloft = FalseForceDestinationWeatherZone = FalsePreventIcing = FalseOnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = TrueGlobalWrites = TrueVoicePlayback = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueStartupSound = TrueUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = TrueOvercastEnhancement = TrueRouteWindSmoothing = TrueLimitSurfaceWinds = TrueLimitCloudLayers = FalseAutoGlobalWriteToggle = FalseCCWindsFix = TrueDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = TrueDisableMessages = TrueAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 15VATSIMData = TrueZuluConversion = 1TAFProcessing = TrueEnforceVisibilityLimits = TrueWakeTurb = TrueStartPaused = TrueUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONE[General]GenerateCirrus=NoWindShearSharp=NoUpperWindGusts=YesGraduatedVisibility=NoLowerVisAltitude=6000UpperVisAltitude=25000ExtendMetarMaxVis=NoPatchSimApAlt=YesAutoClearWeather=YesExtendTopWind=NoWindSmoothness=-10SmoothPressure=NoPressureSmoothness=5MaxSurfaceWind=0WindLimitLevel=200WindDiscardLevel=400WindAjustAltitude=NoWindAjustAltitudeBy=2000MinimumVisibility=0MaximumVisibility=0MaximumVisibilityFewClouds=0UpperVisibility=6000OneCloudLayer=NoThinClouds=NoCloudThinness=1000CloudTurbulence=NoCloudIcing=NoWindTurbulence=NoSuppressAllGusts=NoExternalOptionControl=YesAutoTuneADF=NoMagicBattery=YesAxisCalibration=NoTCASid=FlightTCASrange=80SuppressCloudTurbulence=NoSuppressWindTurbulence=NoFixWindows=YesMainMenu=&ModulesSubMenu=&FSUIPC ...MaximumVisibilityOvercast=0KeepFS98CloudCover=NoRudderSpikeRemoval=YesTrapUserInterrupt=YesNavFreq50KHz=NoFixControlAccel=YesHistory=6QD5EID2MWGS1YCBZE6QMWhiteMessages=NoSmoothVisibility=NoVisibilitySmoothness=2MaximumVisibilityRainy=0ThinThunderClouds=NoThunderCloudThinness=10000ElevatorSpikeRemoval=YesReversedElevatorTrim=NoAileronSpikeRemoval=YesShowPMcontrols=NoClockSync=YesSmoothIAS=YesTrafficScanPerFrame=10WindSmoothing=YesSetVisUpperAlt=NoVisUpperAltLimit=6000CentredDialogue=NoClearWeatherDynamics=YesOwnWeatherChanges=NoWeatherReadInterval=4ThrottleSyncAll=YesSpoilerIncrement=512MoveBGLvariables=YesMaxIce=-5[JoystickCalibration]FlapsSetControl=0ReverserControl=66292MaxThrottleForReverser=0AileronTrimControl=0RudderTrimControl=0Cpt Cyrille de Lattrewww.corporateaviationservices.comAsus P4P800/P4 2.4 giga/1.5 giga DDR/Ati 9700 pro 128 meg