Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

buttons don't seem to work in xgauge?

When I click on the buttons in xgauge nothing seems to happen.Sometimes the range changes but I see no other changes.All I have to do is click on them,right?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Yes,ASX is running and small green lights are on(Some,but not all).I would assume that by clicking the buttons the green lights would go on and off accordingly?Ron

Guest gzath

See the Slow Updating XGauge thread below. You may need to set xengine to /abovenormal status.The little batch file did the trick for me.The only diff is that I had to create the file directly in the XEngine folder then shortcut it to my desktop. For some reason the pathing would not work.start /abovenormal xengine.exeexit

I'm sorry,I have no idea what you are referring to,I see no thread.Thanks,Ron

Yes.Sorry I didn't get right back to you.I have not gone to that thread yet.Was just checking xgauge in FS. Lights on are STA,RTE,CLD.Pre.I found that if I click on any of them nothing happens but if I switcg planes and powers xgauge up the changes have happened,but only if I switch planes.Am goikg to the above thread now.Also Xgauge does not work in my Lear.Just a black box.Works in all other planes I have tried so far..Thanks,Ron

Guest Temp

>See the Slow Updating XGauge thread below. You may need to>set xengine to /abovenormal status.>>The little batch file did the trick for me.>>The only diff is that I had to create the file directly in the>XEngine folder then shortcut it to my desktop. For some reason>the pathing would not work.>>>start /abovenormal xengine.exe>exit----------------------------------------------------------------------How exactly did you create this Batch File? Where does it go when you've created it? If you had good results in solving your slow XGauge problems then do tell! It might also help me and a lot of others too.Thanks.

I agree.He posted the suggestion but not how to do it.Ron

Here is his directions a few posts up:"See the Slow Updating XGauge thread below. You may need to set xengine to /abovenormal status.The little batch file did the trick for me.The only diff is that I had to create the file directly in the XEngine folder then shortcut it to my desktop. For some reason the pathing would not work.start /abovenormal xengine.exeexitYou can do the exact same thing using the shortcut properties screen!Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Jim,Sorry for seeming so "dense"on this,but is that the same as "force high priority processes"?I checked that and it didn't help.Please see my above post about changing planes and that causing the buttons to activate.Also about the black box but no xgauge in my default Lear.Thanks,Ron

Hi,Don't confuse that option with the Windows option, they are not the same.Could be the same as others that minimize FS and then maximize again to see X Gauge refresh.Not sure about the Lear problem. X Gauge is installed ito it right?Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Guest smtp

All you need to do is make a batch file using the commands he gave.

It shows up in everything but the Lear and in the Lear it is just a small black box.Ron