Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

Active Sky X Service Pack 1 Released!

Press ReleaseFrom HiFi Simulation SoftwareActive Sky X Service Pack 1 ReleasedHiFi has announced that Service Pack 1 for Active Sky X has been officially released and is now available for download by all Active Sky X users. Active Sky X SP1 is HiFi's latest full-featured weather simulation system made exclusively for FSX.The Service Pack addresses several issues, providing bug fixes and fine-tuning in many areas. In addition over a dozen new enhancements and features are also provided to keep Active Sky X as refined and up-to-date as possible.All Active Sky X users can download the SP1 upgrade free of charge from HiFi's support page at http://www.hifisim.com/support.html.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest MauiHawk

I knew I would find justification forstaying up this late... Thanks!

>I knew I would find justification forstaying up this late...>>>Thanks!LOL! I know the feeling :)

tfuchsavsim.jpg

I am having problems with my ASX and SP1. It is saying that "Simconnect SP1 managed version was not found to be correctly installed on this system."I look on my Add/Remove Software and check the box, but I do not see the upgrade so I can remove and re-install it per FAQ, so I remove ASX completely and re-install it but it does not make any difference. It will not connect. What should I do?

Robert Yunque

PilotEdge Ratings =   CAT-11 (2016-09-13)  I-11 (2016-10-23)  V-3 (2016-08-01)

fslabs_banner.png