I have some questions.What's the benchmark for the passenger satisfaction index? I notice it goes up on each flight. what's the criteria?What's the criteria for the in-flight passenger approval rating? Not sure how the score is arrived at. What elements are included in scoring?Thanks,Capt.Mac

>I have some questions.>>What's the benchmark for the passenger satisfaction index? I>notice it goes up on each flight. what's the criteria?>>What's the criteria for the in-flight passenger approval>rating? Not sure how the score is arrived at. What elements>are included in scoring?>>Thanks,>>>Capt.MacYes Im curious about them too and also the ranking points. Seems like the ranking points double with each flight. My first was around 150 something thena 300 and change then about 600 nd now on the 4th flight its around 1300 or so.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Hi all,Its based on the total flights completed and the passenger satisfaction index. In addition, extra deductions take place (sequentially after each flight) when there are 1 or more injured pax.We will make it a point to further describe the formula in detail in future revisions.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Bud

Hello DamianI think it would be useful to have a full explanation. One immediate query tho' - does satisfaction decrease based on the amount of time which expires between the boarding and pushback. I noticed that my passengers had got fidgety - satis down to 91 - whilst I was completing stuff like programming the FMC etc. On a complex plane there tends to be a fair amount of prep to do afore the plane can move and not all of this can be done before boarding.Bud

>Hello Damian>>I think it would be useful to have a full explanation. One>immediate query tho' - does satisfaction decrease based on the>amount of time which expires between the boarding and>pushback. I noticed that my passengers had got fidgety ->satis down to 91 - whilst I was completing stuff like>programming the FMC etc. On a complex plane there tends to be>a fair amount of prep to do afore the plane can move and not>all of this can be done before boarding.>>BudThe passengers don't care about politics they just want to get to their destination quick :(. Actually I had to fix alot of Airbus max bank limits to 25. Customers gettin testy when they spill their martini's.DaveoESSB

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Hi,There is a random element here that will deduct and add small points to certain passengers every now and then. Thus, like IRL, their approval of the flight is not solely based on pilot performance. Note that this random element is balanced.. the same points 'deducted' from some passengers will be added to others.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies