Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomx

122.0 ATIS disable in ASX

Guest tomx

Hi.How can I disable ATIS info on 122.0 in ASX? It is in conflict with Radar Contat frequencies.Thanks in advance.

Guest tomx

Sorry, but I still cannnot localize the turning of frequency option :(.You can find my option screen of ASX (buld 1106)in attachment.Thanks for reply.

Hello,Disabling is not an option in ASX, however you can manually disable all voice if you'd like by (backing up first) and deleting the Voice folder within ASX install folder.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Any chance this will be added as an option? I just bought RC4.3 and would rather not muck about with deleting files and causing myself update problems later on.Thanks!-stefan

Hi Stefan,Yes, we can probably get this added in a future update. Please send the request to tell-us@hifisim.com so it gets officially logged.Thanks!Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Bud

Hello DamianI tried that but the result was that ASX stalled on loading. Seems it looks for the voice sets folder during the set up process.I've tried to get round this prob by making up three sets of blank voice files for the sound folder. All loads OK now.Bud

Is this the same in ASE?I am flying online with Bucarest Radar at Vatsim on 122.02.Switching off the sound would be a great option.

Hi,It is the same in ASE with the option to turn Off Voice ATIS/Flightwatch.

Hi,It is the same in ASE with the option to turn Off Voice ATIS/Flightwatch.
I have that option off, but the voice is still talking. :(

Hi,So if you turn the option off, save your options, tune in the proper frequency in FS, that then the Flightwatch voice still starts playing?Please keep in mind that if the voice sequence has already begun that you can't stop it. The sequence needs to finish first, then it should be stopped.

That is correct.Can I delete a flight plan? Seems not. Then it would be quite.

Hi, It's not going to change because moving the value in AS is just going to cause a different station to act like this.