Sign in to follow this  
jcboliveira

Starting FS2002 with a different fs2002.cfg file. how?

is it possible to do it? I have two copies of fs2002.cfg, one is the one I use when using the Yoke for jets, the other is configured for GA aircraft. Is there any start parameters that go with fs2002.exe? something like fs2000.exe /s xxx.cfg or something like that.Thanks,

Hi,Set your FS2002 jet config and rename it to jet.cfgSet your FS2002 ga config and rename it to ga.cfgI guess you can save a text file as .bat as leave it in your desktop, something like this:for jetscopy c:fs_dirjet.cfg c:fs_dirfs2002.cfgc:fs_dirfs2002.exesave it in your desktop as FS2002_jet.batfor ga'scopy c:fs_dirga.cfg c:fs_dirfs2002.cfgc:fs_dirfs2002.exesave it in your desktop as FS2002_ga.batPlease tell me if this doesn't work.Ulisses

I made a small utility to do that. Is called FSauto you can find it here at AVSIM. It can launch several applications also but that is history with FSUIPC launching cap.Jos