Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanP

**R4D Deliveries Underway**

Hi MAAM fans,My R4D/DC-3 CD arrived on Cape Cod today. My order date was 6/8/Jack

Guest avolcek

That's great Jack. Thankfully my card was charged on Monday, the 14th. Is your stated order date of 6/8/04 the date on the confirmation e-mail you probably received? Also when was your card charged? If so then I have a bone to pick with some people.Adam Christopher Volcekavolcek@hotmail.comAMD Mobile Athlon XP 2600+ BartonAsus A7N8X DeluxeCorsair XMS 512MB PC3200 DDRGiga-Byte GF FX5700U 128MB 8x

Guest crazyh

Still waiting for my pre-order to be charged to my account from May 29th pre-order. If in fact as someone claims to have ordered on 8 june and received already then this really bites!

Guest Edd1

Info for you patiently waiting; I recieved the R4D Disc today (6/16)My E-Mail confirmation was 5/30/04; My card was charged 6/09/04.Hope you get yours soon.Ed WOhio USA

Guest kimdahl

I just want to tell you that I have recieved my R4D CD today (17/6), and my credit card was charged 6/11 !!But of course we also have one of the World's best postal services in denmark :-)GreetingsKim Dahl

Heh heh ... not rushed ones, though, I can assure you! Mine took some time to get them to where I wanted them. I know everyone involved with MAAM is hoping for some real quality in the repaints to come, as Jan Visser has raised the bar high as usual and we're talking 32-bit 1024 textures this time! It's not going to be a matter of who is first to do repaints, as much as whose are the best, I hope. I just love this new aircraft.We are discussing the possibility of producing some templates to help people along the way, much as I did for the default FS9 'plane. We'll see.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Glad you to hear that your order arrived!However, can't quite figure this one out...I received my order confirmation on May 30th, and have yet to see the CD in my mailbox here in North Dakota.Getting more that a tad bit impatient...However, I know it will be worth the wait.Regards,ScottKJMS

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Guest deKoven

I ordered it; it came in. The whens and the whys don't interest me at all. Woot! Woot! Been up in the air for an hour already. :D

Guest avolcek

Yeppie, My CD arrived today. But had to spread the word before I installed it.And as much as I hate to moan, and complain, I have to ask why were so many others getting theirs (shipped and received) before me? When I obviously ordered mine sometimes more than a week before them. It SEEMS to me like the "pre-order" and the "Orders will be filled, first come first served" as stated on your press release were nothing but lies.The only explaination that I could come up with is that they were done alphabetically. In which case I am more or less screwed, read "Volcek".MAAM Team, any comments or other explainations? Now I understand that this whole week has been no doubtfully stressful, and I really don't want to add to that. However all I ask is for some response as to what your practices were, and if able why.Enough complaining, gotta install and play a bit before I go to work. Congratulations MAAM Team on another success!!!!Adam Christopher Volcekavolcek@hotmail.comAMD Mobile Athlon XP 2600+ BartonAsus A7N8X DeluxeCorsair XMS 512MB PC3200 DDRGiga-Byte GF FX5700U 128MB 8x

I don't think alphabetical mailings would explain it...my last name begins with the letter "C".Regards,ScottKJMS

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Guest avolcek

Yep, just got done reading that and would like to apollogize to the MAAM team. I hate when other people ask questions that have already been answered, and I have committed the same. Oh well.Again, good job MAAM team. She's great.Adam Christopher Volcekavolcek@hotmail.comAMD Mobile Athlon XP 2600+ BartonAsus A7N8X DeluxeCorsair XMS 512MB PC3200 DDRGiga-Byte GF FX5700U 128MB 8x

Ian,Thanks for the link - I hadn't seen that information. That most likely explains my situation.Just my luck I was probably in the "out of sequence" bunch.Oh well...Regards,ScottKJMS

Scott Cebula

Just a note to say that my copy was waiting for me when I got home today, so at least one batch has made it across the Pond !Thanks,Alastair

I was hoping to beat you Alastair but mine only arrived today (Saturday).Thanks guys.